Author Topic: Tactrix 2.0 logging to microSD  (Read 2481 times)

Offline snackers

• WSC Pot Stick Posse
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • More uneven camber than the Westerner lot
  • Ride: Bucket of bolts and sadness
Tactrix 2.0 logging to microSD
« on: January 07, 2010, 09:01:02 pm »
So it would appear I'm slightly behind the times.
Apparently there is a beta firmware for the tactrix that allows logging to the SD slot. (Finally)

http://forums.openecu.org/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4319

Now, I'm not all full of brains and whatnot, so most of the 21 pages of posting there is way over my head.
I've noticed some things in that thread like "can't log 4byte, only 2byte" and so on.
I've read the "whats working and what isn't" list, but again, I'm not full of brains.
Has anyone here done any testing with this?
I'm wondering if it's worth my time to attempt, or could I risk bricking my tactrix?

I might add that I don't tune, I just log (and occasionally flash the ecu) so I don't really need to do this.
But I like to keep up with the times. If there is a feature available, I want it!

Offline Airboy

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • Airboy Tuning
  • Ride: 06 WRX
Re: Tactrix 2.0 logging to microSD
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 12:01:44 am »
Haven't really followed that much but there is an online configuration file generator to help with setting it up.
http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic5581.html

Gain 50 ft-lbs, ask me how! :-)

D-cal

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 10:06:15 pm »
Works for me.

Offline hank75

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 09 WRX Hatch
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 08:37:04 pm »
 I have used this and so far it seems to be working good except for getting Lc-1 data to log properly.All I get is #4 for readings. I will have to look at the LM programmer to see if my AFR has been changed for the LC-1.I read that the LC-1 can sometimes change the value on its own. I have since gone into the Lm programmer and seen the value had been changed,so i changed it back to 14.7, checked romraider and seen it is logging properly. I wonder if removing the serial data to USB cable and plugging the 2.5mm jumper between the LC-1 serial out and
Tactrix-2.0  2.5mm socket causes the value to change.