Author Topic: Big thanks to Cam and Lightspeed!!  (Read 2297 times)

Offline wingless

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • testing, testing, 1,2,3...!
    • Shane
  • Ride: 2018 WRB STi and 2000 JDM Forester STi
Big thanks to Cam and Lightspeed!!
« on: June 08, 2009, 09:59:23 am »
Thanks Cam... Jay would not shut up about how great your STi felt over a stock one, and how clean it ran... and pulled like a bat out of hell. I had to listen to him talk about how he's going to get himself into one all weekend...

For those of you considering checking out Lightspeed, they have a great facility and staff to help with your performance and handling needs. I stopped in on Saturday on my way up to north this past weekend, and even though the shop was closed, Cam was around working on the dyno, and took some time to show us around and I had to pick up a couple things. After a short chat he threw the keys to his mostly stock 09 STi to my buddy Jay and let him take it for a rip... and rip he did. Equipped with new whiteline sways, and a tweaked tune on his AWD dyno, the car seemed to handle and pull so much better that the car that rolled off the dealer lot. I never did get a chance to take her for a run, but I heard so much about it over the next 24hrs... I felt like I did... but I'll be back Cam... ;)

Thanks again for the goodies, and let me know when the Group A stuff gets in!

I'll let you know about when I can get in with the rally car for a tweaking... Cheers!

FS: 2014 BMW 320i x-drive 2.0 turbo awd. PM for details

Sean

Re: Big thanks to Cam and Lightspeed!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 10:05:20 am »
Definitely a great place. The support I have received since my build has been phenomenal. Cam and the guys there are always willng to go the extra mile to help out.

I'm jealous, I still haven't got a ride in Cam's new STi; it wasn't yet broken in or tuned when I asked.

Offline Jammindub

• Patchy Faced
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 11:54:13 am »
+1 Cam has been awesome through out it all.  Out most professional and an excellent level of service.
woot

Offline secondchance

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 01:35:17 am »
cam tuned my car up nicely, very impressed thus far :D

Offline RbWRX

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: '03 WRX Airboy Stg. II
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 12:29:49 am »
I can't even think of where to begin describing how impressed I am with Cam and Lightspeed! Sending a PM on a Sunday evening asking about a part and having it shipped the next day, wow! I received my accessport within 48 hours of ordering it. And just to top that, when I ran into a problem after installation, I get a call from Cam nearing midnight willing to help out at that moment. Thanks a million, service like this is unbelievable!

-RyanB