Author Topic: what dent?  (Read 1808 times)

Offline taemo

• Stubbly Faced
what dent?
« on: May 03, 2011, 09:12:36 pm »
So after 2 years of having an ugly dent right under my passenger side view mirror right that I received after only owning the car for less than a week, I finally decided to call PDR shops around and see if my car was PDRable.
Contacted TomcoPDR which has been really great and always helpful on answering my questions; at first glance from the pictures I sent him thought that it would be easily fixed but once under closer inspection said that it might be trickier than expected.
He then recommended me to check out other shops as well including Brian and Sasha's ECO Dent shop.

Went there couple of days after, met Sasha and had him look my dent, he immediately knew what to do, he also mentioned that it might not be 100% fixed and that I might still spot the dent afterwards.
I booked my car for May 3.

then

Called during lunch to check how it went and they told me it was all done and ready to be picked up. Told them I would be there after 4 but couldn't resist the excitement so sneaked out of work for 40min to head to the shop from DT at 2.
I immediately spotted my car outside, walking along the side I tried to spot the dent or any traces of it with no luck (i might be blind too lol).

now

I sure do hope that I'll never have to come see them again but am relieved that there are still some reliable shops that does excellent work here in Calgary.
I'll definitely recommend them to friends and family and really impressed at the top notch job they did at my car.
09 WRX265 DGM - Airboy tuned

Offline Wagowned

• Stubbly Faced
    • ECO Dentworks
  • Ride: 2005 OBP WRX Wagon, 2007 Tribeca, 1997 Outback Wagon
Re: what dent?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 05:53:42 pm »
Thanks for coming down Taemo, to bad I missed you when you picked her up, I love talking Subies to other club members!
ECO Dentworks : WSC Sponsor - see us for all your Paintless Dent Repair needs!! Showing Subies some love.

Offline mudferret

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: MMVI WRX
Re: what dent?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 08:54:18 pm »
They do fine work there.  For my most recent door dings Sasha estimated 90% success rate because of where the dings were (potential for the door beam to get in the way), I look at the area now and see nothing but 100% success.  Nice work on your dent as well, looks like a tricky spot.