Author Topic: Armour-all windshield wiper blades  (Read 5805 times)

Offline tperkins

• Inarguably bearded
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 1999 Pajero, 1999 Evo VI, 1995 Evo III
Re: Armour-all windshield wiper blades
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 05:00:41 pm »
The Armor-All ones are crap, as in the worst blades I have ever used.

Stay far away!
Once again this is my recommendations as well. Terrible, terrible wiper blades.

Quick update. Made the trip from Camrose to Edmonton this weekend to meet up with some friends, I was so fed up with having a 4 inch streak permanently in my vision and always having a dirty streaky windshield I took my receipt and Armour All wiper blades back to Canadian tire to exchange them for something else. Initially they said I could only exchange them for the same brand but I explained to them it was a terrible product and that they didn't work from day one etc etc. Anyways as most of us know, eventually the squeaky wheel gets the grease and they allowed me to return them(only allowed to exchange with wiper blades) for a full refund then purchase a different brand. I went with the Motomaster Teflon Precision Fit wiper blades and so far they are a huge step up from the preexisting Armour Alls and I got 31 dollars back.  :)
The 3 is raw.  Lighter than more agile.  The 6 probably feels like a 747.  And by that contrast, my STI probably feels like the Hindenburg.  So GR's are like the International Space Station.