Author Topic: Weathertech Digital Fit Winter Mats  (Read 7882 times)

Offline A.J.

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2019 Audi RS3
Re: Weathertech Digital Fit Winter Mats
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 12:23:03 pm »
If you are in Edmonton, Aero Car Parts pricing is usually as good if not better then ordering them yourself.

I emailed them first and they couldn't match weathertech's price. I was quoted somewhere in the range of 225 for a front/rear set, weathertech was 209 with free shipping.
If you want a WSC License plate frame, PM me. Now available in black with white lettering!

Offline khris08

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 2007 STi
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 09:51:44 am »
We could do a group buy on these if there was enough interest. We are a dealer for them as well.

Im interested

Offline jbank

• Patchy Faced
  • AAAA VOID RAYS
  • Ride: 05 Wagon
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 07:24:32 pm »

Offline subby_k

• Baby Faced
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2011, 10:15:29 am »
so is there a group buy for this? I'm interested

Offline Fast Toys

• Vendor
  • Patchy Faced
    • Fast Toys Performance
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2011, 10:31:53 am »
I only count 3-4 people interested right now and we would need 10 to do it. Anyone else in?
Fast Toys Performance
www.fasttoys.ca
Toll Free Phone # 877-955-4896
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/fasttoysperformance

Offline Munky

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: '06 WRX
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2011, 10:41:23 am »
I am interested. What kind of discount, if ten do pop up?

Offline GULYS

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 09 STi, 08 GSXR1000
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2011, 02:03:51 pm »
I just noticed that I never responded when I meant to.  I would be interested in a group buy, depending on the pricing.  I also will likely be making some trips through most of your guy's neck-of-the-woods in the next month or so, so I could pick them up from someone soon.

Offline YvanF

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Credit to GrantC for profile pic
  • Ride: 2004 WRX Wagon - ej207 v7 swap, 1993 Honda Civic Si
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2011, 02:13:49 pm »
This is not the place to discuss Group buys, please visit the below link to further discuss interest/potential for a group buy for these mats:

http://www.westernsubaruclub.com/smf/index.php?topic=20606.0

Offline jhtopilko

• Patchy Faced
  • have scanner if you need a code read
  • Ride: gr sti
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2011, 06:15:37 am »
Note. Excellent fit in 2011 STI. I love these floorliners. Over the hump at the back for the kids is real smart.

Offline silver

• Stubbly Faced
  • WRX wanna be
  • Ride: 2009 impreza sport
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2011, 12:05:37 pm »
Just want to remind people these Weathertech's are not really mats, they are liners.  Having said that I have a full set in my truck and love them.  The digital cut fits like a glove and keeps the carpet clean and dry.  They have an excellent lip on them to retain water, but find the fronts(drivers) harder to get out and leave the water in it.  You may want to use a clothe to mop up the water from snow first.
I also want to draw your attention to Husky liners as a lot of guys on different forums rave about them.  Much the same and sometimes cheaper.  I bought my Weathertechs from the USA site and I think I saved over 100$ delivered vs the Calgary retailer.  You can PM me if you want the name of retailer I called at the time that carries Weathertech.  I have posted some pics of the liners in my truck.

Offline Flex

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 12 DGM STi
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2011, 11:11:15 am »
Just want to remind people these Weathertech's are not really mats, they are liners.  Having said that I have a full set in my truck and love them.  The digital cut fits like a glove and keeps the carpet clean and dry.  They have an excellent lip on them to retain water, but find the fronts(drivers) harder to get out and leave the water in it.  You may want to use a clothe to mop up the water from snow first.
I also want to draw your attention to Husky liners as a lot of guys on different forums rave about them.  Much the same and sometimes cheaper.  I bought my Weathertechs from the USA site and I think I saved over 100$ delivered vs the Calgary retailer.  You can PM me if you want the name of retailer I called at the time that carries Weathertech.  I have posted some pics of the liners in my truck.

How much did you end up paying for them? That is wicked if you saved $100 on them.

Also the Husky liners are NOT the same. I bought a set of those first before I came across the Weathertechs. There is a huge reason the Husky liners are cheaper as they are crap. They are a real thin rubber and are no where near the quality of the Weathertechs. We had them for our Escalade and the back one came it was 2 peice not once peice so it has a seam that would leak. Also they rolled it up when they shipped it and it had a fold crease in it that I could never get out. I tried laying heavy stuff on it, heating it with a hair dryer and it wouldn't come out. So it fit crappy because of that. So don't cheap out and go for the Husky ones (and really they aren't a pile cheaper)

Offline silver

• Stubbly Faced
  • WRX wanna be
  • Ride: 2009 impreza sport
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2011, 05:19:03 pm »
Flex, I believe they were about 169.00 US$ for teh pair for the truck.  Can't remember the shipping cost, but it wasn't much.  I called a local retailer here(modern motors carries them) but the price was almost double online price.  Another fellow in the 4runner forum mentioned he just ordered from US and saved some cash.  They were here within a week.  They aren't heavey and they come rolled up.  They are liners not a soft rubber mat.  I would say they are a hardened (molded plastic).
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=613&Year=2011&CustomerVehId=0
the CDN price is 209$ the US is 169$ and our dollar is strong so I would try the USA site first.

CDN site
http://www.weathertech.ca/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=613&Year=2011

Offline TQuon

• Patchy Faced
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2011, 07:26:38 pm »
awesome, those look good and everyone here says so many good things, you guys got me SOLD already. im gonna order some right now!

Offline khris08

• Beards Comin in Nice
Weathertech Digital Fit Winter Mats
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2011, 09:50:36 pm »
I just bought weather tech floor liners from SausageCat, they are worth it. I will post pic tomorrow but so far so good :)