Author Topic: Aquamist HSF-6 Christmas for me to me sale and GB  (Read 1743 times)

Offline LIGHTSPD

• Beards Comin in Nice
    • http://www.Lightspeedinnovations.com
Aquamist HSF-6 Christmas for me to me sale and GB
« on: December 05, 2010, 06:40:10 pm »
I don't think the HSF-6 needs any introduction but for those who don't know it is the premium Water Meth Injection system. Some systems say they have safeties but the HSF-6 will trigger lower boost- different map etc if you have a problem. Unlike all other systems the HSF-6 monitors flow and will alarm if either too much flow(broken line)- not enough flow(plugged jet). As well Aquamist continues on with their highspeed injector valve. Most Water/Meth systems increase the water amount by ramping up the pump speed but numerous experiments can show that this is not a linear flow rate but merely a guess. Aquamist mirrors your injector as a base and allows many fine adjustments. For those of you using our ViPEC ECU we have developed an input so that the ECU will automatically switch to your meth tune if none of the safeties have been triggered and switch back with any alarm set. This truly gives a safe Water/Meth setup removing the fear of a failure in the system and of buying a new engine.

Ok same deal as the rest Group Buy closes on Jan1. I can be contacted at the shop until Dec 16 403-346-7960  after that by email cam@lightspeedinnovations.com

[COLOR="red"]Comparisons to the HFS-6:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="red"]The HFS-3 Does NOT:[/COLOR]
Offset against the initial F-IDC - the F-IDC threshold % = starting point of meth flow %
It doesn't have manifold pressure compensation
Alter the failsafe reset period = pegged at 3 seconds
Read "Direct Injection" pulses such as the 335i or Audi FSI pulses
Control a MAC valve directly as with the HFS-6

[COLOR="red"]The HFS-3 CAN:[/COLOR]
Put gain on the incoming F-IDC for purpose of having large fuel injectors running low DC. Previously, the HFS-5 has to be double pulsed
You can run the system based on boost or IDC only
You can program it to be single point (old HFS-1) or PWM-V mode (old HFS-5)

[COLOR="red"]HSF-6[/COLOR]                                             
1-4 people  $840.00 plus GST shipped.                           
5-7 people  $800.00 plus GST shipped.                           
8-10 people $775.00 plus GST shipped.                           

[COLOR="red"]HSF-3[/COLOR]
1-4 people  $725.00 plus GST shipped
5-7 people  $680 plus GST shipped.
8-10 people $660 plus GST shipped.

As before if you have purchased the unit and the group buy count goes to the next level we are happy to refund you the difference.

Cheers Cam
LIGHTSPEED INNOVATIONS INNOVATION NOT IMITATION

2009 STI 13.2 @105 mph stock intake-stock exhaust-stock turbo
COBB PROTUNING-CUSTOM BUILDS-BALANCED & BLUEPRINTED MOTORS-AWD DYNOTUNING-WHITELINE WAREHOUSE-FULL AFTERMARKET PARTS
WWW.LIGHTSPEEDINNOVATIONS.COM            RED DEER, ALBERTA,         403-346-7960

Offline LIGHTSPD

• Beards Comin in Nice
    • http://www.Lightspeedinnovations.com
Re: Aquamist HSF-6 Christmas for me to me sale and GB
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 10:00:21 am »
Closing this up this weekend those who havn't paid yet I will be contacting you this weekend.

Happy New Year cam
LIGHTSPEED INNOVATIONS INNOVATION NOT IMITATION

2009 STI 13.2 @105 mph stock intake-stock exhaust-stock turbo
COBB PROTUNING-CUSTOM BUILDS-BALANCED & BLUEPRINTED MOTORS-AWD DYNOTUNING-WHITELINE WAREHOUSE-FULL AFTERMARKET PARTS
WWW.LIGHTSPEEDINNOVATIONS.COM            RED DEER, ALBERTA,         403-346-7960