Author Topic: Karn's 98' Forester S/TB journal  (Read 1466 times)

Offline karnzklutch

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2014 FRS
Karn's 98' Forester S/TB journal
« on: May 05, 2014, 03:12:35 am »
On my birthday in 2013 I decided to get drunk and during the process I started thinking of how awesome it would be to just buy a car right at that moment. I was pretty broke at the time being an unemployed student, but I still had the money from selling my old 240sx. I saw the forester on a importers website and decided I should just buy it with no regrets. Couple days later I paid for it and it was on its way from Japan. I know I have amazing decision making skills.
The fact that it had a ej205 in it already and was not as common as a wrx totally sold me.

Mods:

Exterior:
- Rally Armor flaps
- tinted rear windows (done in japan)

Interior:
- Pioneer double din deck
- Jimmy Up dildo shift knob

Tires/Wheels/Suspension
- XXR 535 (18x8.75 +35)
- Hankook Ventus12 evo2 (225/40/18)
- BC Racing coilovers (GD wrx ones)

Engine:
- 3" catback exhaust
- Koyo OE radiator
- Intake silencer delete

Pictures of when it first got to Edmonton in November:

Shortly after I put in a double din deck, dildo shift knob, some rally armor flaps, and Hankook I*pike 409 tires
(for a while I had only 3 on since 1 got ripped out and I just recently gorilla glued it back together)

Once the snow went away I put on some Scion frs rims with the stock all seasons as a temporary setup.
Actually i'm still on those wheels until i get new lug nuts and this early May weather gets better.

One of the more recent things I have got for my wagon is a set of new wheels and fresh rubber.
XXR 535 - 18x8.75 +35
Hankook Ventus 12 evo - 225/40/18

Project Never Slip

Offline karnzklutch

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2014 FRS
Re: Karn's 98' Forester S/TB journal
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 01:01:19 am »
Coilovers came in and in that same day they were installed  ;D
Haven't bothered putting the new tires and wheels on for now since I need an alignment.
Will be lowering it a little more in front and rear though once I test fit the new wheels also.

Project Never Slip