Author Topic: JDM Connection Introduction  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Mr_William

• Patchy Faced
    • JDM Connection
  • Ride: I always have a new one
JDM Connection Introduction
« on: April 13, 2011, 11:22:45 am »
Hello All,

Glad to be on board finally as a sponsor. Quick introduction for those don't know about the company. I have been importing cars for some time now and to date I believe 1000 + vehicles imported to Canada. I've also assisted in exporting / importing some vehicles and parts to the Caribbean where I have family and friends.

At one point we had a large work shop, showroom, and lot in Stony Plain, Alberta and a repair facility in west Edmonton. The past 2-3 years, the company went over some big changes though. I decided to give up the shop for a small storage facility in Spruce Grove, Alberta and essentially the business is now web based.

The main focus for the company is to help and assist Canadian customers import their vehicles to Canada for wholesale prices. We charge a flat fee of $999.00 for our services and take care of all of the paperwork for you in Japan and the Canadian side. Just sit back and let us find the perfect vehicle for you, and handle ALL of the legwork! Full details on all of this can be found on the website here http://jdmconnection.ca/

I have reliable contacts in Japan and have a great freight forwarder / customs broker. Shipping, proper insurance policies, etc. are not a problem. We're able to set up full pre purchase inspections on the vehicles that are in Japan and when I am not present to personally inspect the vehicles, I have my associate who I trust my life with relaying information to me. We can also offer full bodywork, repairs, etc. at the yard in Japan for any vehicle purchased with very competitive rates. We can purchase vehicles from dealer lots, private sellers, and auctions throughout Japan. If you don't see a vehicle listed on our website and are in the market, let me know and I'll find it for you.

As of right now, it's pretty well myself dealing with all customer relations and my wife handling accounting and website matters. We're available in French, English and Spanish.

If I can be of any assistance to WSC members, please feel free to contact me via email at william@jdmconnection or by telephone at 780 908 7306. This is my full time job and I make myself available to customers pretty well 24 / 7.

Cheers!

William Baird
JDM Connection Inc.
William Baird - JDM Connection