Well I guess its time for the update...
I was able to get everything on the car on Tuesday, worked all day and was pretty sore afterwards, I went to flash the safe tune on the car and ran into an issue, the drivers for the tactrix cable do not work in windows 8 lol so I have call a friend to come help me out. Once he arrived I was able to get the map on and car started, I only started it and let it run for 2 mins as it ran like crap and I didn't have any more time to deal with the car.
Wednesday morning - I started bright and early and sorted a few things out on the car before starting it again. once I started it I was able to located all the issues. I had a oil leak from the oil feed fitting to the turbo, so I tried a few ways and nothing held the pressure so I got some hi temp silicone and she is not leaking anymore. Also I had 2 exhaust leaks, one in the turbo area and was able to tighten the connection there and then another exhaust leak at the header to uppipe which was also easy to fix by tightening up the bolts. The last leak was the Tial BOV the spring I had was too weak and would open too soon causing the motor to go on a Hunting trip from 800rpm-1500rpm and could not sort itself out, so lucky me they sent 2 other springs with it and I was able to install them which fixed that situation.
Now with all the leaks fixed and parts tight it was time to let her warm up and check everything, well this went somewhat well with the trusty laptop to check things out I had some extremely bad misfires going on about 24 per cylinder per cycle which is not good at all, so I thought it could be a few things, new plugs were not gaped properly or maybe I missed a step installing the new coilpacks or some how all 4 injectors decided to die lol... well I took a chance and took the car for a small run (500m out and back) and sure enough it sorted itself out so my thoughts are the injectors were sticky from sitting for 6 months.
After the car was running and not wanting to kill itself I tackled the suspension/tire fitment, with 255/35-18's she didn't want to go over bumps very well lol the rears were way too low without having rolled my fenders so I raised the rear by about 3/4-1 inch and now I can go over most bumps but no at speed, with some help I will have the rear fender rolled this weekend and maybe later today when I do my alignment I'll add a few extra deg of camber.
So the drive home was pretty event full lol I blew a intercooler pipe off while on the highway trying to test her out a bit, hit 8psi and pop and coast to the side of the road. quickly check all the connections and sure enough it was the driver side pipe under the car lol so I was on the side of the hwy squeezing my arms under the car with a deep 10mm socket and ratchet trying to fix it while rush hour traffic blows by me. So today I will be going out to get a longer coupler and some more clamps to ensure this doesn't happen again.
Tomorrow is the Big day I head down to see Sunny and let him work is magic, goal is 400wtq and what ever HP it takes to get there lol I would love to get 400/400 but i don't think its do able without a restricter.
this was a long post so thanks for reading it all.