Author Topic: A little about our company  (Read 2189 times)

Offline paul@tuningfactory.ca

• Stubbly Faced
    • Tuning Factory
  • Ride: DSM Gen 2 Talon
A little about our company
« on: February 20, 2012, 04:19:11 pm »
Tuning Factory is Canada’s premier online automotive performance site. We specialize in providing OEM and aftermarket performance products for the classic and future classic vehicles listed on our homepage.

Currently, we are working on our Parts Catalogue for the vehicles listed on our website. Please call us, email us, use our live chat or add us on Msn Messenger with your inquiries regarding pricing and information on the latest and greatest products for your vehicle. We are uploading products daily.

Tuning Factory has a location in the USA. We clear our own shipments at the border for products from the USA, which allows us to compete with online pricing from the USA.  We guarantee no brokerage fees, competitive rates and reasonable shipping costs. Let us make your online shopping experience friendly without any surprises.  Most products in stock will arrive to your address 7 to 10 days or less.

3   easy steps to receive your shipment

A.   Contact us with the product you are interested in.

•   Ph: (403) 993-6742
•   Email sales@tuningfactory.ca
•   Msn Live:  tuningfactory@live.com

B. Send money via payal or credit card

C. Receive your shipment 7 to 10 days or less.

I am a licensed journeyman technician, but have changed to the retail market for health reasons. I look forward to meeting the forum members, and would like to thank the Administrator for allowing me to become a sponsor on this forum. All WSC Members will receive 10% off on there purchases!!

Thank you

Unit 8 3850 32nd street NE
Calgary, AB T1Y 7L9
Canada

**Free shipping within Calgary and area.

Offline bejamin

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2009 Forester, 2002 Outback Wagon
Re: A little about our company
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 10:12:27 pm »
Good to see another parts vendor on the forum.

Would you be ok with direct pick up for those of us that might be in a pickle and require parts in a hurry?
"It's a rally car. And we were bored with chess"

Offline blame

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • rides spanning 20 years of boosted goodness
  • Ride: Pretty much everything
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 11:50:22 pm »
just took a quick peek and saw a couple nice things :D  even though there was nothing in it yet, it was pleasing to see an FC RX7 section, it's really hard to find parts for them in canada.   also some of the brands in the subaru section i looked at were nice to see; Prova, Beatrush etc.

welcome, and i'll look forward to more

-sean
AWDsome.

Offline Infusion

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: STI
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 12:01:36 am »
pauls an awesome guy, dealt with him before got me some nice deals hopefully will do the same for you all

Offline paul@tuningfactory.ca

• Stubbly Faced
    • Tuning Factory
  • Ride: DSM Gen 2 Talon
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 11:40:03 am »
Thanks for all the good feedback, I always look forward to hearing feedback, about the site, pricing and so forth. I am running the site myself and just getting started. It is a tough transition from turning wrenches to being on the computer.

- Bejamin, I do offer pick ups for now from the shop that I am leasing, once lease is up I am going to find another location to continue from, retail only.  Unit 8 3850 32nd street Ne is the current shop address. It has more of a shop look then a performance shop look. I am working towards something like how Speedtech was or Mopac. I do not have a whole lot of inventory but I figure specializing in certain vehicles will put my inventory dollars in the right direction and stock common items.

- Blame, I am a huge rotary fan as well, i used to have a S5 FC3S 10 years ago and actually ordered a Apexi Power FC for it with the FD3S conversion kit from Japan when it was popular. After that i had a FD3S LHD Mica Yellow. Once things get rolling here I will be doing a shipment from Japan, I will let you all know before I do so.

-Infusion thanks for the good feedback lets change your diff fluids this week!! I'll get a price on the from STI bumper and FMIC tomorrow latest, just been sick last few days.

Just to let everyone know i do sell replacement parts for any vehicle, Asian, European and Domestic vehicles. Doesn't matter if it is a family van or a Toyota Corolla, I can get you a better deal then you would get at Partsource, Auto value etc.. i will also deliver it for free within Calgary and Area.

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 01:03:30 pm »
Paul, sent you a pm regarding a part.
Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence