Author Topic: Texas, New Orleans, and NBA?  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Prelude

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: Black WRX Sedan "B-Rex"
Texas, New Orleans, and NBA?
« on: January 11, 2012, 02:50:33 pm »
Hey guys,

i am traveling to the state of Texas and planning on watching some NBA games 1 in San Antonio and 1 Houston. i have never bought NBA tickets before. right now my only leads are nba.com but i know they sell tickets cheaper usually. does anyone have any suggestion where i can find cheaper tickets?

I will also be going to New Orleans for a couple of days does anyone have any good suggestions for places to check out. i of course will be doing research on BBQ, Tex-mex, Mexican, and creole food, but i am open to suggestions.

thanks in advance.

Offline AwdSex

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: almost stock 06 STi
Re: Texas, New Orleans, and NBA?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 03:24:43 pm »
Since you'll more then likley taking the interstate between Houston and San antonio, on the side of the road right out side Seally ( 10 minutes on the San Antoni side) is henassy( they do walk in tours for free and it was neat to see everything including the Venom). I was just down there in Houston and San antonio. If your into warships we stopped at USS texas (San Jacinto battleground) and it was a good experience. If your for more stuff like that pm me, my family lives down there and I could ask them about this type of stuff and about where to get tickets for events.
ATP 3071/ Tomie Header/Tomie Up/ DW 740cc/Perrin FMIC/Turbo XS exhaust/Other Stuff/ Airboy