Author Topic: Devon Blizzard Bike Race  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Shanty

• Beards Comin in Nice
Devon Blizzard Bike Race
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:26:26 pm »
Hey Guys,

Is anyone else entering this for tomorrow? I have entered and there were not many signed up when I did on Wednesday. Hopefully the weather holds as it is supposed to snow/rain tonight. Would be nice if it didn't but will be fun either way.

This will be the first race I have ever entered in, hoping to have some fun and not really concered with how I do. haha. Hope to see some others out there!
Colin
05 RS Sportwagon (His)
02 Foz (Hers)
98 Foz (sold)

Offline Shanty

• Beards Comin in Nice
Re: Devon Blizzard Bike Race
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 09:25:18 pm »
Well there were a good number of people out for the race, about 35. I was in the novice class with 5 other people and i won! Even finished ahead of a few of the sport class people. Was a great way to start the bike season.  Although now if I go in another race I have rather high expectations to live up too Haha. The snow on the trails was a bog pain but was fun none the less.
Colin
05 RS Sportwagon (His)
02 Foz (Hers)
98 Foz (sold)

rith

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 09:35:55 pm »
Well there were a good number of people out for the race, about 35. I was in the novice class with 5 other people and i won! Even finished ahead of a few of the sport class people. Was a great way to start the bike season.  Although now if I go in another race I have rather high expectations to live up too Haha. The snow on the trails was a bog pain but was fun none the less.

Nice, congrats.. did you get a trophy? :p

Offline Shanty

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 10:23:32 pm »
Haha, no but i got a free large blizzard from dq and also got a draw for a riding jersey. Not bad for the $10 entry fee. :)
Colin
05 RS Sportwagon (His)
02 Foz (Hers)
98 Foz (sold)