Author Topic: Paintballers!!  (Read 2308 times)

Offline megapark

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Paintballers!!
« on: July 25, 2012, 07:24:00 PM »
Anyone here play? post up your marker!!

BT Combat with Red Dot sight and 14" barrel with remote line.

Online trevoroni

• beards comin in nice
  • Slow car *fast*
  • Ride: 90 Justy, 92 Loyale, 06 Outback 3.0R, 15 XV Crosstrek
Re: Paintballers!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 07:52:10 PM »
I do! Not as much as I used to but still get out every once in a while. Seems like I do more organizing and reffing then I get to play these days.

Tippmann 98 Custom ACT with Response Trigger, Cyclone Feed, Flatline Barrel and CAR stock.
Also, an old Tippmann Pro/Carbine.

Plus along with my brother, 2 Tiberius TAC-8's and a TAC-9 Elite with 5 or 6 clips between them all.

...And 6 Tippmann Bravo One's, a bunch of Spyder's and a whole bunch of other misc ones. And all the gear to go along with them.
We do groups for people we know, bachelor parties, birthday parties etc. I think we can do about 40 people at once now if we feel reel ambitious! Haha I think the biggest group we've done was around 20.

He has a whole room devoted to the paintball arsenal. I'll have to get some pictures next time I'm out there!

Edit: Here's some pics I have on my computer from back in 2006... It has grown significantly (with better guns) since then.

Offline WGN 2NV

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: stage 2 07 wrx wagon
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:21:01 PM »
Last game I played was the SOA game at young guns.  Don't get out as much as I want but what can u do. Currently I have a tippman bravo one that I made a response trigger for(doesnt work as a lost the banjo fitting, I think that's what its called) and a guy at work gave me a synergy equalizer, but I don't know if it works as I haven't tried yet haha.

Online trevoroni

• beards comin in nice
  • Slow car *fast*
  • Ride: 90 Justy, 92 Loyale, 06 Outback 3.0R, 15 XV Crosstrek
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 09:36:40 PM »
but I don't know if it works as I haven't tried yet haha.

That's the great thing about paintball guns, if it doesn't work there isn't much to go wrong. Usually just requires a new O-ring or two and you are good to go again.

Offline RedndWhite

• Vendor
  • rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Classing up the Joint since 2018
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 06:05:21 AM »
Haven't made it out this year. I used to do some speedball, but that got old quick and went back to playing in the woods and urban setups.

I have an original Ion, Freak 12in barrel, and S trigger for paint wasting, and at one point the Dye Rotor with hopes of upgrading my gun to something that could handle those speeds. Well, that never happened and I'm using this noise operating piece. Does its job good enough but nothing like that Dye.

Anyone know places near Calgary for paintballing?
Al-Tessa;
Beat'm'up
Life is too short to be stock and drive boring cars.

Offline Dano

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: A few
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 08:51:11 AM »
When I had more time I was playing a bunch with Project Mayhem, but have been busy lately.

Mainly played at the indoor and outdoor rampage fields, as well as their urban themed one by Okotoks. Also played a bit down at Skyline, which is a blast!

Currently playing with a Mini that has a few upgrades, Dye Rotor, 2 pc barrel and such as well.

A few of us kept talking about a WSC game in Calgary, but never got it off the ground. Bignerd on here is who got me playing again, so maybe he will chime in at some point.
'93 Prelude SI H23VTEC 11.6:1 M2B4, 12.93 @ 108.21 MPH.
'02 Subaru WRX HKS, Invidia, Volk CE-28N, lots of Sti parts. Great winter beater.
'06 RSX Type-S Bone stock - for now
'11 GMC Sierra 4X4 - pulls stuff

Online TQuon

• Patchy Faced
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 06:11:00 PM »
I wanted to get into paintballing but not many of my friends have interest in it =(

Offline megapark

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 10:28:15 PM »
I'll be trying to get out to YuongGuns pretty soon if anyone would want to head out as well.

Offline WGN 2NV

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: stage 2 07 wrx wagon
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 10:40:17 PM »
I'm pretty busy in the up coming weeks but I would definitely try and make it out if someone set something up.  :)

Offline NuTypeR

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: Bug Eye Mafia #230
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 12:55:56 AM »
just went to cochrane for paintball last weekend because they had a super deal with a coupon, i would totally be down for a wsc paintball meet  O0
Basics are the foundation for everything, without them would lead to nowhere. There is also a need for balance.....everything connected must be equaled out or complemented to each other in order to achieve stability; too much or too little of something will lead to chaos.

-NuTypeR@WesternSubaruClub