Author Topic: !!Sale priced: $6,900 FIRM clean 1997 Subaru WRX wagon w/ej20g factory option!!  (Read 2563 times)

Offline B-Pro Auto JDM imports

• Stubbly Faced
Hey folks,

We've got a real gem up for sale.
It's stock other than a turbo timer and the aftermarket wheels. It's a V3 WRX hatch, but has the more reliable EJ20G in it.

The price is discounted to 6900 for WSC users. It's clean, really doesn't need anything other than a couple fluid changes before too long.

Aftermarket wheels
Turbo Timer
DVD screen and DVD/CD deck. It works good.
Interior is very clean
Engine, Turbo, Clutch, drivetrain are all solid. No leaks, everything is tight and good to go mechanically.

The combination of being lightweight, All-wheel-Drive, Turbo, and practical with a lot of space makes this a very ideal car for a daily driver.

Call 403-481-1065 or email brian@b-pro.ca

Hurry!

• Stubbly Faced
Who's in need of a quick little Subaru to daily drive and bring your ski's and buddies to the slopes safely this year? Here it is!

Offline GC8REX

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • The little boxer that could
  • Ride: 1995 Impreza WRX, 1997 Forester S/TB
Evidence:

• Stubbly Faced
Hey Guys. It's 100% an EJ20G :)
That's not a detail I would mess up.... It's a Version 3 with the new coil packs Just Like GC8REX`s, but it's a ej20G here's the proof fella's.
This is the applied model code under the hood I just checked: GF8D58D
Now go here: http://www.catherineandken.co.uk/sti/wrx.html
Go CTRL+F, and type in the chassis code: GF8D58D
You will see it is the EJ20G engine. They put it in a bunch of Ver. 3 Wagons.

• Stubbly Faced
I'm not sure why this v3 would have a 20g.... I mean It's entirely possible that it could have been an option in some sort of way but for some reason i doubt that. I've never heard of a v3 with a 20g from factory. Either It's true and I think the OP should post the vin plate in a pic as proof that It's the stock engine or I would suspect that this car has a swapped engine. Whether that happened in Japan or in north America, is pretty hard to tell.
It`s more common to have the 20G in GF8 wagons than you think. many came from factory that way.
Come see for yourself...it`s a stellar car.. And definitely no engine swap.

Offline StickyTires

• beards comin in nice
  • Version 3 Guinea Pig
  • Ride: 1997 WRX STi (Ver. 3), 1998 Forester s/tb
Well ya learn something new every day haha. Sorry for the doubts and good luck with sale!

• Stubbly Faced
Well ya learn something new every day haha. Sorry for the doubts and good luck with sale!
thank you, nice little price drop to get it moved! Let me know if you feel inclined  ;)