Author Topic: 1996 Ver.3 Subaru impreza WRX. $4,950 Student special. grade 4. ~103,000km!  (Read 1738 times)

Offline B-Pro Auto JDM imports

• Stubbly Faced
I wanted to post a deal that's a 'student special' Targeted toward the (tight) budget of a student who doesn't want to sacrifice having a fun/exciting car. That's not to say that you have to be a student to buy it of course.

Here are the details:
1996 Subaru Impreza WRX
-5 spd manual
-you'll note right off the bat the nice aftermarket rims that come with the vehicle
-This is a later production month, so it is the Version 3. Which means it's got the updated EJ20K engine that puts out 276 hp from the factory
-You can take a look at the attached auction sheet.
-There are small holes in the trunk lid where the rear spoiler was originally mounted, I'm happy to help source a rear spoiler for the buyer if desired.

$4,950 total 'cleared customs' price.
Any takers?

Offline Jesse.Korpan

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2009 Subaru STi
Hmmm.... Possible interest..and I am a student as well

Sent from my HTC One

Rally racing makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty

• Stubbly Faced
Right on, what are you taking?
Definitely think on it... and if you want it, it's yours!
Hmmm.... Possible interest..and I am a student as well

Sent from my HTC One

Offline Jesse.Korpan

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
Currently OH&S starting a few other courses soon too. It's only a slim chance mind you but I'll definitely way may options car looks super clean .

Sent from my HTC One

Rally racing makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty

• Stubbly Faced
Oh right on, the joys of being a student...
Yeah no pressure, I hope you end up with a great car regardless of what you choose!

Offline Jesse.Korpan

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
Haha well I already have a ver.3 and a hybrid WRX. I was just looking for an extra to turn into a track car. So guess I don't really need the student discount lol

Sent from my HTC One