Author Topic: FS: 1998 Subaru Forester S/TB in 5 speed with 66,501 Km's  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Mr_William

• Patchy Faced
    • JDM Connection
  • Ride: I always have a new one
FS: 1998 Subaru Forester S/TB in 5 speed with 66,501 Km's
« on: November 13, 2013, 09:29:54 am »
Just bought this Forester as part of my in transit stock. Here are the basic details on it:

1998 Subaru Forester S/TB
5 speed manual
66,501 Km’s
Full power options and AC
2.0L EJ20 turbo / All wheel drive

Stock condition.

Price for the car is $5900.00 which includes our fee, the car, export from Japan, coolant and oil change prior to export so it’s suitable for a colder climate, ocean freight to Canada, and all related import fees in Canada (gst duty, customs clearance, etc.) As well as having us handle all of the paperwork for you until the keys are in your hand. Basically the only thing left to pay except further shipping from Vancouver, BC if needed and registration costs.

$1200.00 deposit will hold the vehicle for you while we get more information / photos, inspections, or answer any specific question you have. After all of this information is presented to you, then you can either proceed to purchase the vehicle or have your deposit refunded. If you didn’t have the full amount to pay initially, let me know what your financial situation is and we can try and work something out. Just as long as you can come up with a chunk of the money initially, we can usually work something out. Contact for further details on that.

Details are here http://jdmconnection.ca/?page_id=10&id=1096

William Baird - JDM Connection

Offline Mr_William

• Patchy Faced
    • JDM Connection
  • Ride: I always have a new one
Re: FS: 1998 Subaru Forester S/TB in 5 speed with 66,501 Km's
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 04:17:41 pm »
This is now sold.
William Baird - JDM Connection