Author Topic: Impossible Dent Repair??  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Wagowned

• Stubbly Faced
    • ECO Dentworks
  • Ride: 2005 OBP WRX Wagon, 2007 Tribeca, 1997 Outback Wagon
Impossible Dent Repair??
« on: January 27, 2014, 05:43:58 pm »
We recently had a customer report to us that several of our competitors informed him that the dent on his 2013 WRX door was not repairable as it was right on the bodyline of the door as the paint would crack - and that he should go see a bodyshop. This is incorrect, we have repaired many Subaru's with nasty door dent's on the bodyline (I'm referring to 2008 and up Impreza) If you have been told your dents are not repairable please come and see us, apparently we specialize in impossible.

Here's the latest Google review:

"Went to 3 or 4 different places and was told that my door dent on the body line on a 2013 WRX was a job for a body shop not a paintless dent repair shop. Showed up a Eco-Dent he said no problem, man he was not joking. It looks like it was never there. A dent like that should not be able to be pulled it was 1/2" deep and right on a ridge. If your looking for a dent to be fixed stop googling and start driving. This is the only place I will ever bring my vehicles for a dent."
ECO Dentworks : WSC Sponsor - see us for all your Paintless Dent Repair needs!! Showing Subies some love.

Offline codester-

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: e39
Re: Impossible Dent Repair??
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 09:13:15 pm »
Good to hear as I have two of those lol

Offline silent

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: A3
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 09:18:30 pm »
I'd love to get my car in there this summer, I have a few dents I'd like to make disappear.  Keep up the good work!

Offline Perfect Dark

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: Wagoon!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 09:31:04 pm »
I honestly can't say enough good things about these guys, always taken care of the vehicles I've brought to them!

Offline jellynuts

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Delay No More
  • Ride: 07 STI, 15 Odyssey
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 05:25:41 am »
Yup.  EcoDentworks are not just great at their work, but very kind, professional and generous.  I want people to ding my car, just so I have an excuse to hop into their shop. 
uckfay, Johnny with the back-handed slap. You're clearly the Oracle.

Check out my work on:  Instagram  FaceBook  Flickr  YouTube

Offline Stage2

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • http://www.stage2clothing.ca/
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 02:40:29 pm »
Yup.  EcoDentworks are not just great at their work, but very kind, professional and generous.  I want people to ding my car, just so I have an excuse to hop into their shop.

LOL

i'll have to make a trip down to see you guys for the wagon.  Pricing wise do you guys charge per dent or is there a combined rate?
Anthony Nagendraraj
Stage 2 Clothing
Tel: (306)999-2655
www.stage2clothing.ca

Offline Wagowned

• Stubbly Faced
    • ECO Dentworks
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 03:09:57 pm »
We typically do a combined rate - we look at your car and estimate how many hours it is going to take and go from there. Our minimum charge is $80.
ECO Dentworks : WSC Sponsor - see us for all your Paintless Dent Repair needs!! Showing Subies some love.

Offline Stage2

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • http://www.stage2clothing.ca/
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 03:29:06 pm »
We typically do a combined rate - we look at your car and estimate how many hours it is going to take and go from there. Our minimum charge is $80.

Thanks for the quick response I'm going to book sometime when I come down to Calgary.  Are you guys open on the weekends?
Anthony Nagendraraj
Stage 2 Clothing
Tel: (306)999-2655
www.stage2clothing.ca

Offline Wagowned

• Stubbly Faced
    • ECO Dentworks
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 03:44:29 pm »
We are not normally around on the weekends - busy families - but we do try to make sure we are available some Saturdays, more so in the Summer.

Offline bigdl

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 09 2.5i Hatch RIP
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 10:07:12 am »
The guys there are the best!!!!

Offline mudferret

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: MMVI WRX
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 10:56:15 am »
I had the misfortune of getting my first door ding in a couple of years yesterday. I was sitting in my car and heard a loud "thunk". My first reaction was to jump out of the car and perform a spin kick to the unfortunate soul who just violated my door, but it was a 5 yo child, so I just drove off with an itchy kicking foot.

Visited Eco a few times in the past, awesome work, friendly service. Just got off the phone with them and was reminded how friendly these guys are.

Top notch work, service, etc...