Author Topic: FS: Perrin Top-Mount Intercooler for 08+ WRX, 05+ LGT and OBXT!! NEW PRICE!!  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
Hey everyone, back with another great deal for any 08+ WRX, 05+LGT and OBXT*! See below of *.

This time, I've got a BNIB Perrin Top Mount Intercooler for sale! This intercooler was purchased for a build we are doing, but the customer decided to change turbo's at the last minute and this intercooler will not work with their set up. Their loss, your gain!

Perrin's intercooler uses 3/8" Bar and Plate style intercooler core which offers a more rugged core compaired to Subaru's OEM 1/4" Fin and Tube style intercooler. This means you won't have to worry about rocks, bugs or any other foreign debris damaging your core! Perrin's bar and plate style core also offers exceptional cooling and can handle higher amounts of boost than the OEM intercooler. The Perrin Performance designed  cast endtanks control near perfect dispersal of hot air across the intercooler core. BY eliminating any 90 degree corners adding a smooth, gradual taper from top to bottom turbulence is eliminated. Each intercooler is pressure tested to 50PSI to ensure there is no leaks and to ensure you get the most performance out of your vehicle!

This intercooler is powdercoated in a silver finish that makes it look almost stock under the hood. Comes with all hardware required for installation and with two Perrin license plate frames (one for you, one for a friend!).

This intercooler is listed at $852 USD on Perrin's website, but with our current exchange rate, freight and brokerage will probably over $1000! Our price on this awesome upgrade for your WRX, LGT or OBXT can be yours for our clear-out/build mistake price of $850+GST!!!. ** Lets go better than $850.NEW PRICE! $750 CASH!** *we can still take credit or debit if need be, but a 7% fee will be added for taxes and fees*

We have just 1! of these great intercoolers at this amazing price. Let someone else's mistake be your killer deal!!

Come by the shop, send me a PM or an e-mail to take advantage of this amazing deal! Keep an eye out in the next week or so for more amazing deals on more great parts for your Subarus!

Thanks WSC!

*After contacting the Tech department at Perrin, they say it will fit an OBXT but only with a manual transmission. You may have to reclock the turbo to make it fit better in relation to the clutch slave cylinder.
Tunerworks Performance Inc.
403-398-9833 ext 25
Please email bryan@tunerworks.com for pricing.
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
Re: FS: Perrin Top-Mount Intercooler for 08+ WRX, 05+ LGT and OBXT!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 01:37:46 pm »
Bump for a great intercooler at a great price!!
403-398-9833 ext 25
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!

Offline LilDrunkenSmurf

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • This is why I can't own nice things..
  • Ride: hopefully doesn't trigger ekai
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 01:46:50 pm »
Stop keeping all the good GD parts for yourself.
If the sea was vodka, and I was a duck.
I would swim to the bottom, and drink my way up.
But the sea isn't vodka, and I'm not a duck.
So give me the vodka, and stfu.
If you're having forum problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your post ain't one.

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 03:19:27 pm »
LOL! I'm not. I'm just trying to get rid of all of the stuff we have in stock, which is mostly non-GD stuff. If I come across anything for a GD (which I do have some things posted for sale right now *endlinks*), I'll post them up right away.

Just a reminder, if you're looking for some parts, but don't see them listed here, please feel free to e-mail me and I'll see what I can do for you! bryan@tunerworks.com
403-398-9833 ext 25
Facebook Flickr YouTube

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 04:21:44 pm »
Bump! Warm weather is right around the corner! Keep your charge temps nice and low this summer with this great intercooler!
403-398-9833 ext 25
Facebook Flickr YouTube

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 09:42:13 am »
BUMP! We still have this thing after all this time. Now's the best time to buy this hard to find discontinued part.
NEW PRICE! $750 CASH! *we can accept debit or credit, but 7% fee will be added*
403-398-9833 ext 25
Facebook Flickr YouTube