Author Topic: Official WSC Recipe thread  (Read 20191 times)

Offline snackers

• WSC Pot Stick Posse
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • More uneven camber than the Westerner lot
  • Ride: Bucket of bolts and sadness
Official WSC Recipe thread
« on: October 25, 2008, 08:38:22 pm »
We're like a family here right?
And what do families do? They share recipes for awesome food!!!
* snackers is secure in his masculinity, and chef-ly type skillz

Chicken Goop
This is a casserole. And my customized recipe is very high in sauce content. If you don't like so much sauce, cut down on the soup content.

2 - 10 oz pkg frozen broccoli (cooked)
3 cups cooked chicken breasts
3 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup miracle whip
2 tsp curry powder - more if you like curry
Dash of lemon juice - 2 tsp
Grated Parmesan Cheese

Grease 9 x 13 casserole.  Spread broccoli on bottom to cover, shred chicken into bite size pieces and lay on top of brocoli.  Mix soup, mayo, curry and lemon juice and pour over chicken and brocoli.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes

Offline snackers

• WSC Pot Stick Posse
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • More uneven camber than the Westerner lot
  • Ride: Bucket of bolts and sadness
Re: Official WSC Recipe thread
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 08:58:55 pm »
Rouladin
This is a beef dish (German maybe?) giving you fist sized rolls of pickle, wrapped in bacon, wrapped in mustard, wrapped in roladin meat.

10-15 pieces of Rouladin (I always purchase from Safeway, best cuts and quality)
Extra garlic mini pickles (10-15, 1 per roladin)
Bacon
Mustard
String
2L beef broth
1 cup Pickle juice (from pickles above)
2-3 cans button mushrooms
2 Bay leaves
3tbsp flour

Have supplies ready:

Spread 1 piece of rouladin out. If it is small, cover in plastic wrap, and use a rolling pin to flatten and make the piece bigger. Cover in mustard, similar to making a sandwich. Put 1 piece of bacon down the middle of the piece. put 1 pickle at one end, on the bacon.

Roll the roladin, starting at the pickle end. While rolling, tuck in the sides, so that when its completely rolled, it is all self contained, and nothing will spill out the side.
Tie together with string.
Repeat for all pieces of rouladin.
Brown all sides of rouladin rolls in a pan.

While browning, put Beef broth, bay leaves, and pickle juice in a pot (a pot that you can put in the oven). Heat.

After browning Rouladin, place in pot of broth. Ensure all rouladins are covered by liquid.

Bake at 325F for 3 hrs.

Seperate from Broth. Remove string.
Combine flour and approx 1/2cup water, to make thickening mixture. You can use a small container with a lid, and shake the bejeebus out of it. Ensure there are no flour lumps. Heat broth until simmering. Pour slowly into beef broth while whisking. If gravy is not thick enough, add additional flour/water mixture. Remove from heat.

Drain liquid from cans of mushrooms, add to gravy. Add Rouladins to gravy.

Now complete.
Eat.

Offline GrantC

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Motorsports is fun.
  • Ride: Fender stripes, a high flow cat, yellow high beams, and an exhaust.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 09:14:33 pm »
Rouladin is a German dish AFAIK.

Offline Mase-19

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 11:05:58 pm »
+1 for rouladin, here is my own dish

Beer Butt Chicken

1 3-5 pound chicken
1 can of beer (what ever you prefer)
Coat the outisde with a bit of oil
Add a GENEROUS amount of spices ( whatever you like)
Stick the can of beer in the butt of the chicken. ( spray the can with pam)
Take a potato and stuff it in the neck
Stand chicken on the beer can in a disposible aluminum tray.
Put on BBO on low heat and cook for 3.5 to 4hrs.
Remove can and ENJOY!

Makes the most amazing and moist chicken ever!

06 WRX Wagon. STG 2. Invidia catless dp, maddad axle back, K&N filter, kartboy short throw shifter, 5000k HID, hella supertones, rally armour flaps

Offline pistachoo

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Messing with kids' minds since 2001
  • Ride: '06 STi
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:29:01 pm »
Tasty Tagliatelle
stolen from my best friend's kitchen

tagliatelle or spaghetti
fresh arugula
olive oil
garlic
small dried or fresh chili peppers
anchovies
Parmesan cheese
pine nuts

Roast the pine nuts lightly. Slice the garlic into semi-thin slices. Cut up the anchovy fillets, and crumble two or three dried chili peppers (or finely chop fresh ones). Put the pasta in salted boiling water to cook, and put the garlic, anchovies and chili pepper in a large pan with a good layer of olive oil in it. Make sure the anchovies melts and the garlic turns golden (not too brown, or it will taste bitter).

When the pasta is el dente, drain it and mix it with the now-flavoured oil. Then you put 3/4 of the arugula in with the hot pasta and mix it in thoroughly until it becomes soft. Serve it on plates, making sure everyone has some garlic slices and arugula in their serving. Garnish each plate with a few leaves of fresh arugula, sprinkle the pine nuts and freshly grated Parmesan cheese over it and finish it all of with a few drops of good olive oil.
'Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.'
~ Calvin ~

Offline JimmEh

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 02:43:50 am »
raspberry lemon loaf, aka: freakin awesome.

INGREDIENTS

* 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
    * 1/2 cup sugar
    * 1 teaspoon baking powder
    * 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt
    * 1 egg
    * 2 egg whites
    * 1 cup reduced-fat lemon yogurt
    * 1/4 cup canola oil
    * 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
    * 1 cup fresh raspberries

* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
      My folders:
    * add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
    * add a personal note Add a Personal Note

DIRECTIONS

1. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, yogurt, oil and lemon peel. Add to the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the raspberries.
   2. Transfer to an 8-in. x 4-in. x 3-in. loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees F for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Johnny <3 Cam

Offline GrantC

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Motorsports is fun.
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 09:53:00 pm »
How to make Ramen that doesn't suck

Ingredients
  • Pack of ramen (or two)
  • onion
  • garlic
  • egg
  • carrot or potato

Instructions
  • open ramen pack & throw away the seasoning packet.* :P
  • in saucepot put some sesame oil
  • crush a garlic clove and cut into a couple chunks
  • cut up some onion & other veggies into spoon sized pieces
  • brown the garlic & onions while you rinse off the ramen noondes
  • in another pot, hardboil an egg [~12 min] (or a couple, they're an easy snack)
  • just as the garlic & veggies are done browning add the water to start making the veggie stock
  • when the eggs are a couple minutes away from being done, salt your stock to taste & add the noodles
  • cool eggs under running water so the yolks don't turn grey
  • lift now cooked noodles & veggies & place them into a bowl
  • cut up egg & place on top of noodles
  • pour the stock over everything
  • add additional seasoning (S&B powder, kimchi, etc.)
  • serve the wife this meal that took you 12 min of IRCing your friend, and earn major brownie points. ;)

*-seriously, the only time to use that damnable powder is if you're eating the noodles dry as a snack

Offline pinkrobe

• Patchy Faced
  • Hung over
  • Ride: Dirty GR, Filthy Bugeye
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 12:48:09 pm »
Tuna Surprise

I developed this dish in university, and it is fabulous!  It pairs very nicely with Pinot Noir, dark ales or orange juice [FCOJ].

~1.5 cups cooked rice
1 can tuna [flaked is ideal, but chunk works as well]
1-2 cats
~2 oz. of your favourite hard cheese [aged cheddar is very nice, as is a blue Stilton]
pepper

1.  Place rice on a plate, spreading it out so that it has a relatively even depth.  You don't need to go all the way to the edges - having the rim of the plate visible adds to the aesthetic value of the meal and allows you to carry it more easily when hot.
2.  Open your can of tuna.  Drain most of the liquid off.  It's okay to drink it if you want, it's tuna water.  Using a fork, break up the tuna so that it isn't in one big block.  Your cats will be ready at this point, but keep them on standby. 
3.  Using the fork, place the tuna on top of the plated rice, arranging so it forms a relatively even layer.  It's okay if the tuna does not reach all the way to the edge of the rice or the plate, as the transition will be hidden later.
4.  Place the mostly-empty can of tuna on the floor for your cats.  There is no "correct" amount of tuna to leave in the can.  However much you do leave, it will not be enough for your cats, and their cycle of love-hate will continue.
5.  Place the rice-tuna assemblage in the microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes. 
6.  While the rice-tuna is heating, slice your cheese.
7.  Remove the rice-tuna from the microwave and place the slices of cheese on top in an even layer.  Allow the cheese to extend right to the edge of the rice, covering the outward transition from tuna to rice.
8.  Place the cheese-covered rice-tuna back in the microwave and cook on HIGH for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
9.  Removing the dish from the microwave, season to taste with pepper.  Enjoy!

Servings: 1

Alternate method of preparation:
 - instead of cooked rice, use cooked hashbrowns [diced or shredded]

Offline JimmEh

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 10:00:34 am »
is it just me or is 1-2 cats listed as an ingredient?

easy alfredo sauce

INGREDIENTS

* 1/2 cup butter
    * 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
    * 3 - 5 garlic cloves
    * 2 cups milk
    * 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
    * 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

DIRECTIONS

1. Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
Johnny <3 Cam

Offline pistachoo

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 12:53:51 pm »
One of my colleagues (as Italian as they come in Montreal) makes the best Tiramisu I've had in awhile. Don't tell her I shared her recipe!

Tiramisù
1 package of mascarpone cheese (Make sure the cheese is good quality. Go buy it at Bosa. Polenghi is my fave.)
1 package of savogliardi "lady fingers"
3 eggs (separated)
3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 bowl of espresso coffee
Cocoa powder, strawberries or other....
liqueur (your choice, Tia maria, Brandy...)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In a medium bowl, blend egg yolks, vanilla and sugar. Add cheese and mix at low speed for a few seconds. Set aside.
In small bowl, beat egg whites until they form peaks. With a spoon add half of the meringue to the cheese mixture and blend.

Pour two or three tablespoons of the liqueur at the bottom of a pan (9x9) and into the coffee.
Dip the biscuits individually into the cofee one side at a time. Cover the bottom of the pan with one layer of cookies, make sure to fill the spaces of that first layer with cut-up cookies.

Spread one half of the cheese mixture and cover with another layer of coffee-drenched cookies. Repeat until you have 3 layers of biscuits and 2 layers of filling.

Let set in the refrigerater overnight. When ready to serve, turn the cake over onto a plate and decorate with cocoa powder, fruit, whipped cream, mascapone cheese or other.

Summer Variation: Just the mascarpone mixture in martini glasses decorated with a slice of pear and mint leaf. Or dress it up anyway you like.

'Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.'
~ Calvin ~

Offline Jitenshakun

• WSC Pot Stick Posse
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 06:09:13 pm »
Chocolate Stout Cake

Most Important Step:  Say this "Wife, make me a Guiness Stout Cake like the Scottish man made"

Ingredients
Ingredients
Cake

* 2 cups stout (such as Guinness)
    * 2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter
    * 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-process)

* 4 cups all purpose flour
    * 4 cups sugar
    * 1 tablespoon baking soda
    * 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
    * 4 large eggs
    * 1 1/3 cups sour cream

Icing

* 2 cups whipping cream
    * 1 pound bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped

Preparation
 For cake:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter three 8-inch round cake pans with 2-inch-high sides. Line with parchment paper. Butter paper. Bring 2 cups stout and 2 cups butter to simmer in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add cocoa powder and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cool slightly.

Whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in large bowl to blend. Using electric mixer, beat eggs and sour cream in another large bowl to blend. Add stout-chocolate mixture to egg mixture and beat just to combine. Add flour mixture and beat briefly on slow speed. Using rubber spatula, fold batter until completely combined. Divide batter equally among prepared pans. Bake cakes until tester inserted into center of cakes comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Transfer cakes to rack; cool 10 minutes. Turn cakes out onto rack and cool completely.

For icing:
Bring cream to simmer in heavy medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chopped chocolate and whisk until melted and smooth. Refrigerate until icing is spreadable, stirring frequently, about 2 hours.

Place 1 cake layer on plate. Spread 2/3 cup icing over. Top with second cake layer. Spread 2/3 cup icing over. Top with third cake layer. Spread remaining icing over top and sides of cake.

Final step: Enjoy slab sized pieces and try to get as much of the cake as you can before mooching family, guests or the chef (see most important step) can get any.
You aren't mistaken; this post was solid gold.

Offline JimmEh

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 03:56:06 pm »
http://www.bordom.net/view/22155/If_I_Die_A_Bacon-Related_Death_I_d_Like_It_To_Be_Because_Of_This

fixed the link: the former one kept trying to d/l sth to my computer. ~pistachoo
Johnny <3 Cam

Offline GlennC

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 05:18:05 pm »
You guys eat fancy food.

How to eat like me...

What you need:
- 2 bananas
- crackers
- mustard
- cream of mushroom soup.

Eat the bananas, cook the soup, put the mustard on the crackers and dip it in the soup.

Mr. Installer

Offline pistachoo

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 05:06:24 pm »
Egg Drop Soup

This is a chinese soup that is probably made differently in every family, depending on what was handed down, and what's in the fridge!

I generally make this soup when I have had no time to cook earlier in the week and bought a BBQ chicken at Safeway. When there's almost no chicken left for meals or sandwiches, it's time to make soup with what's left! :)

Ingredients

water
wonton soup broth mix (or any generic broth cubes you have on hand)
sesame oil
can of corn (I prefer cream-style corn, but that's just me!)
Chicken carcass with some meat still on it
soy sauce (I prefer the chinese mushroom soy for this, rather than the japanese Kikoman typically used with sushi)
hot sauce

fresh ginger
fresh garlic
mushrooms (and/or any other veggies you have in your fridge: broccoli, snap peas... whatever)
a couple of eggs

fresh chive (garnish)

Preparation

You'll notice the quantities are pretty vague. It really doesn't matter, just throw in how much you feel is right into the pot!

Put the water, broth mix, can of corn, and sesame oil in the pot and bring to a boil. Throw in the chicken carcass when the water's hot, and add however much soy and hot sauce you like. I've noticed that too much soy sauce makes the soup rather brownish, so perhaps go easy on that. As for the hot sauce, put in as little as you like, or as much as you can handle!

While the above ingredients are boiling, peel and chop your ginger. I don't like eating the ginger itself, so I always make bigger slices so I can fish them out of the soup later. If you like to eat it, then chop it up more finely, or grate it if you've enough time and patience. Toss in the ginger, then chop and add your mushrooms.

In a separate bowl, beat the eggs really well. I add a little water to make them slightly runnier. Then, from several inches above the soup pot, slowly dribble the egg into the soup while stirring the soup with a fork so that the egg forms little strands and ribbons. Turn off the heat, grab a ladle, bowl and spoon, and serve. Garnish with chopped chive, or parsley.

Image was borrowed because I didn't have mushrooms when I made this today!

Next time I make this I'll try panfrying onions, garlic, ginger and mushrooms before adding the water and other ingredients, to see if it changes the flavour at all.

Happy improvising!
~ Calvin ~

Offline Claw

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 05LGT | [s]06S2k[/s]
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 02:00:00 pm »
My pa used to make us these hot dog spaghetti things when we were kids.

Take a hot dog weiner, cut it into bite sized pieces - about 3/4" thick little pieces

Get some spaghetti, snap them up into 5-6" pieces

Shove the dry spaghetti through the weiners, so that the same amount of noodle sticks out either end.

Cook as you would normally cook the noodles.

Serve - kids love it.

I saw this on a blog post again a few weeks ago, brought back some childhood memories!
They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 02:16:23 pm »
Zaider's Stolen Italian Pasta

Alright, so the deal is that I was travelling in Italy with my girlfriend at the end of last year. We stayed with a friend of my mom's in Venice. His name is Carlo and with him, simply everything comes back to food. He loves to cook, pure and simple, and he's extremely good at it. The best meal I've ever had was the night after we ate the following pasta dish.

What you'll need:
1 Package of Buffalo Mozzarella (it comes in water, and you should drain it)
1 Package of Fresh Pasta (go to an Italian Market, and spend a bit more on this... its worth it...)
Lots of Cherry Tomatoes (2 containers will do or several of those red bags)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh Basil Leaves

What you do:

Slice the cherry tomatoes in half
In a large sauce pan, cover the base of the pan with the olive oil. Its a balancing act... you'll need a fair bit of olive oil... dont skimp out.
Place the cherry tomatoes in the sauce pan. Spread them out... you should have enough tomatoes to cover the bottom of the pan plus some extra.
Put in the fresh basil leaves... tear them up into large pieces.
Heat the pan and let the tomatoes simmer, stirring occasionally. The tomatoes will start to cook, softening, and the skin may fall off, this is a good thing. The tomato juice will mix with the oil, this is also a good thing.
Cook the Pasta until its Al Dente. What this means is its a little undercooked... usually this means cooking for a few minutes less than the suggested time... give it a taste!
When the tomatoes have cooked sufficiently and the pasta is still hot and drained, pour the sauce into the pasta pot with the pasta... leave it on low heat.
Slice the buffalo mozzarella into the pot, tossing the pasta. This takes a bit of practice as it will clump together if you're not careful. It shouldn't get really stringy but it should melt.
Season with a bit of pepper and serve with a nice wine.

Thats it! Pretty simple really. The amazing meal he cooked the next night was multicourse.... Spanish Octopus (fresh from the market), Tuna Sashimi with a light vinaigrette, monk fish pasta, all served with their own wine, proper foods to cleanse the pallete in between... and then dessert! It went on for hours and hours....

Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence

Offline bigdl

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 09 2.5i Hatch RIP
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 02:44:25 pm »
I will have to give that one a try Zaider, do you know where we can get some good quality Mozzarella?  I am thinking the Italian market on Center ST by 16th ave should have something.

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 11:50:07 pm »
I will have to give that one a try Zaider, do you know where we can get some good quality Mozzarella?  I am thinking the Italian market on Center ST by 16th ave should have something.

For sure. Sometimes safeway or co-op has it too... its called buffalo mozza, comes in a while bag, looks like its filled with water (it is!) and if they dont have it. Try the italian market on 20th Ave NE and Edmonton Trail. They'll have it for sure....
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence

Offline mars636

• The Garage Gnome
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: White Ford Bronco
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 11:58:18 pm »
Guinness

- open can
- pour
- wait 2 minutes
- drink

Sean

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 06:34:59 am »
Mmm Stu, my favorite. :)

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 08:44:42 am »
Guinness

- open can
- pour
- wait 2 minutes
- drink

so complicated.... that 3rd step is a killer.

Offline ultimatt

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Thrusting in the direction of the problem.
  • Ride: Thundercougarfalconbird
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 08:48:26 am »
Guinness

- open can
- pour
- wait 2 minutes
- drink

so complicated.... that 3rd step is a killer.

For the record I have never seen him follow that part of the recipe.
<+  Hurrbie> becuase ultimasshole

Offline GrantC

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Motorsports is fun.
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 09:18:18 am »
I really should be 119 seconds. ;)

Offline Tabibito

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • ***gleefully bitter***
  • Ride: 2012 2.0i Sport Wagon, and big white box with blinky lights.
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 10:03:24 am »
Tabibito's Awesome Super-Convienient Tasty Bachelor Lunch

Ingredients:
  • Frozen "Asian" or "Stir Fry" vegetable mix
  • Frozen, boneless Chicken breast
  • Package of dried ramen noodles

Directions:
  • Wake up groggy (possibly hung over)
  • Take one plastic or glass lunch container
  • Open package of ramen noodles
  • Remove seasoning pack
  • Place dried noodles in lunch container
  • Empty seasoning packet into lunch container
  • Use high quality Santoku or Chef's knife to dice raw, frozen chicken breast
  • Place diced chicken in lunch container
  • Top up lunch container with frozen vegetable mix
  • Seal lunch container
  • Place lunch container in fridge at work
  • When ready to eat, fill lunch container with water
  • Place lunch container in microwave and heat until chicken is cooked
  • Enjoy

I love this lunch because it packs dry, so I just chuck in my saddle bags without worrying about it spilling all over the place.
===========
A filthy Subaru is a happy Subaru.

Offline TWRC

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2005 GRP Subaru Legacy GT LTD 5MT Wagon, Giant Anthem X2, Giant Simple Single
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 10:05:26 am »
Guinness

- open can
- pour
- wait 2 minutes
- drink

Bahahaha, I applaud you sir!