Author Topic: Destiny  (Read 28480 times)

Offline Jimpreza111

• Beards Comin in Nice
Re: Destiny
« Reply #450 on: February 22, 2016, 10:48:21 am »
Story is definitely not the strong point in this game, it's tough to follow in a linear fashion as you pick where your next "mission" is and nothing really lines up as a story.
It's more filler for cut scenes etc, where the game really shines is in the Raids. If you have a decent fire team who is mic'd than it can be really fun, quite a bit of strategy and team work required to complete them. Personally I haven't played in a while as there hasn't been a ton of new content released since The Taken King but it is a fun game, I have a Level 40 285(light) Titan and a Level 14 Hunter started but have kind of lost interest of late.

Offline Tenacious_B

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Rage Monkey
  • Ride: 2016 Escape Failtanium
« Reply #451 on: March 22, 2016, 11:49:18 am »
This is literally the only game I've played for the last month.

Done a little PvP, I get destroyed, but at least you still get rewards for it.

Finished the main story and Dark Below, man that Omnigul mission is intense, now halfway through House of Wolves.

They should call it Crackstiny, haven't done any raids yet because I don't have 5 friends, and I'd also need someone to hold my hand through it.
I used to drive Subaru's.

Offline Jimpreza111

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #452 on: March 23, 2016, 03:53:36 pm »
What platform are you playing on? I have been itching to get back on Destiny and I have done a couple of raids.
There is a new update coming out in April and will have more PVE content and additions to the prison of elders area.
Lately I have just been playing Gran Turismo 6, I used to play the heck out of Gran Turismo back in the day and I am loving this one.
I even bought a steering wheel w/pedal set but need a rig to mount it to before I go full VR Racer. lol. O0

Offline Tenacious_B

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Rage Monkey
  • Ride: 2016 Escape Failtanium
« Reply #453 on: March 24, 2016, 08:06:45 am »
PS4
I used to drive Subaru's.

Offline Jimpreza111

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #454 on: March 24, 2016, 08:57:07 am »
Dang, I really gotta update my hardware.
What is really making me consider this is the upcoming release of No Man's Sky, that looks pretty cool.

Offline seat safety switch

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Snowmen with fezzes are ardent rally fans.
    • seat safety switch
  • Ride: Junk
« Reply #455 on: April 21, 2016, 02:06:20 pm »
PS4
Hell yeah we should hang out and shoot aliens for money. I think I already have you on my friends list.