Author Topic: A little about myself and Great North Performance  (Read 1313 times)

Offline GNP

• Stubbly Faced
    • Great North Performance
  • Ride: 2002 wrx
A little about myself and Great North Performance
« on: November 21, 2014, 05:16:06 pm »
I would like to introduce myself, I'm Mike, owner of a daily driven 2002 sedona red wrx. After buying my Subaru in 2001, it didn't take long before I found out what these cars were capable of, in stock form, on and off the track. Safety, handling, power and of course AWD, that's what it's all about.
After going to the track a few times and learning what can be done with most road cars to make them perform better, the upgrade path was started. Power, suspension and break upgrades were in order. It would have been easy to turn this car into a complete track car, add lots of power and stiffen up everything. Not great for a daily driver. So finding the right parts to keep me safe and fast on the track, and safe and comfortable on the road was not only challenging, but potentially expensive as well.

My car has seen many different upgrades, some have worked, some didn't. Either the parts were just for the track and made things too uncomfortable on the street, or winter driving broke them down with cold and the salt and sand that they put on the roads.

This is why I started manufacturing Subaru performance parts for myself and a few friends. These parts had to have some high standards, not only had to first fit like OEM, but also had to out perform the OEM parts on the track and be road worthy at the same time. Also they had to be rebuildable if needed without expensive shop tools.

One more important thing, 100% of these parts are manufactured in Canada, using Canadian sourced materials, by Canadians. If I can't find the materials in Canada, then I will expand my material search to the US. Nothing is off shore.
I hope that I will get a chance to earn your trust, when you are looking for parts for your Subaru.

Thank you
Mike Sullivan

Great North Performance
Great North Performance

Offline LilDrunkenSmurf

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • This is why I can't own nice things..
  • Ride: hopefully doesn't trigger ekai
Re: A little about myself and Great North Performance
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 05:47:27 pm »
Welcome! Do you have a website showing some of your stuff?
If the sea was vodka, and I was a duck.
I would swim to the bottom, and drink my way up.
But the sea isn't vodka, and I'm not a duck.
So give me the vodka, and stfu.
If you're having forum problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your post ain't one.

Offline GNP

• Stubbly Faced
    • Great North Performance
  • Ride: 2002 wrx
Re: A little about myself and Great North Performance
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 06:01:11 pm »
Thank you.
My web site is still in production, I have posted a few pictures of our products
Great North Performance