Author Topic: Stepping away from Tunerworks  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
Stepping away from Tunerworks
« on: September 09, 2014, 09:31:06 am »
Well friends,

It comes after some long thought and with some heartache, but I have decided to resign from my position here at Tunerworks. It has been a great experience getting to meet so many of the WSC family, and being able to work for such a great company like Tunerworks.

For those of you I am still working on quotes for, or waiting on parts for, don't worry. I am passing along specific instructions and pricing to my co-workers to ensure you still receive your parts at the prices I quoted.

If you are looking for parts, I'd suggest contacting either Bobby or Tony here at the shop. Both of them have a lot of experience with Subaru's and can definitely advise you on which parts to go with for your builds.

Even though I will no longer be at Tunerworks, I'll still be an active member of the community with my own personal account (Jukka), and I'll still be out to as many shows as possible, and meets as possible. My last day here at Tunerworks will be this coming Friday September 12th, 2014. If you wanna swing by and say hi, I'll be here every day until then.

Once again WSC family, its been a pleasure serving you and getting to know more members here through this position.

Bryan A.
Tunerworks Performance Inc.
403-398-9833 ext 25
Please email bryan@tunerworks.com for pricing.
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!