Author Topic: Best BJ (Beef Jerky) in Alberta  (Read 4492 times)

Offline tcon

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: Denali, Rivale
Re: Best BJ (Beef Jerky) in Alberta
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2015, 06:39:04 pm »
Wow it only took a day to get your longview jerky? I ordered some just now.

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
  • Ride: 2020 Tacoma TRD | i used to have a cool wrx
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2015, 09:31:12 am »
Our main freight contractor's head office is in Bonnyville (a little south of Cold Lake) where Hamel's Meat's Market (butcher/ jerky specialty) is.  Every Christmas the heavy hauls business manager who we deal with on a weekly basis drives down to visit clients and such before the Christmas Holidays.  For the past 3 Christmas's he has brought with him several big (like, 10" x 10" x 30" long boxes) over-flowing with meats (a mix of some fresh and some to be kept in the freezer.)

Bump. Christmas came early ;D  The company came down yesterday afternoon and dropped off like 4 boxes of this stuff!! Soooo damn good....
My team each took a box home and we cracked one open for the whole office. Put it in the fridge yesterday and someone just brought it back out and it's so damn good for breakfast too lmao

Offline SpdDmn

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: MY08 SG9 FXT
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2015, 11:00:51 am »
Bump. Christmas came early ;D  The company came down yesterday afternoon and dropped off like 4 boxes of this stuff!! Soooo damn good....
My team each took a box home and we cracked one open for the whole office. Put it in the fridge yesterday and someone just brought it back out and it's so damn good for breakfast too lmao

You should walk some of that over to my office! :D
Rachel M.
2008 WRB Forester XT Sports Ltd  [Build
2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
2007 OBP Forester XT [Journal] [RIP]  |  2002 Aspen White WRX  [ST2 167] [RIP]
2006 Kawasaki EX250 [Sold]  |  2007 Honda CBR600 RR [Sold]  |  2015 KTM RC390