Author Topic: Scottsville is Back!!  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
Scottsville is Back!!
« on: August 25, 2015, 09:02:29 am »
Hey everyone,

We would like to apologize for the lack of our participation in the past few years but rest assured we are back in full action! If you need any information or have questions, please feel free to message this account and as it will be checked daily, we assure you will get a response ASAP!

We look forward to being involved with such a great group again!

Thanks all!
Scott Subaru. "Where A Better Vehicle Awaits!"

Offline LilDrunkenSmurf

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • This is why I can't own nice things..
  • Ride: hopefully doesn't trigger ekai
Re: Scottsville is Back!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 09:09:41 am »
Welcome back! Want to sell me an FXT at cost? You know you do.
If the sea was vodka, and I was a duck.
I would swim to the bottom, and drink my way up.
But the sea isn't vodka, and I'm not a duck.
So give me the vodka, and stfu.
If you're having forum problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your post ain't one.

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 09:35:21 am »
Welcome back! Want to sell me an FXT at cost? You know you do.

Well, my drunken smurf friend, we have 2 brand new Forester turbos on our lot right now. To top it off, we have an awesome hail damage discount on them (the hail damage has been fixed and it was not bad to begin with). If you'd like, give our sales manager a call. His name is Ernesto and you can reach him by calling 1-866-652-4285 and asking for him. Huge savings, my friend, huge savings!! :)

Offline LilDrunkenSmurf

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • This is why I can't own nice things..
  • Ride: hopefully doesn't trigger ekai
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 11:26:01 am »
Don't tempt me. I feel like buying a brand new car while trying to pay for a wedding is grounds for a pre-wedding divorce.
If the sea was vodka, and I was a duck.
I would swim to the bottom, and drink my way up.
But the sea isn't vodka, and I'm not a duck.
So give me the vodka, and stfu.
If you're having forum problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your post ain't one.

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 10:01:42 am »
Don't tempt me. I feel like buying a brand new car while trying to pay for a wedding is grounds for a pre-wedding divorce.

Lol!!! Yea that may or may not be the best idea in the wedding books. Hahaha.

Offline jellynuts

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Delay No More
  • Ride: 07 STI, 15 Odyssey
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 04:30:17 pm »

She hasn't left you yet.
uckfay, Johnny with the back-handed slap. You're clearly the Oracle.

Check out my work on:  Instagram  FaceBook  Flickr  YouTube

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 03:34:33 pm »
So here is the video for anyone who is interested in seeing how we do our road tests. :)

http://www.scottsubaru.com/blog/?p=41

Offline 4doorj

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 2015 sti WRB
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 08:03:12 pm »
Bought my STI from scotts! They were awesome! Worth the drive from calgary
I wish you guys were closer hahaha

Offline Syn

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2017 WRX Sport
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 09:29:07 pm »
Post here when you get a used wrx hatch in ;)

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
  • Ride: 2020 Tacoma TRD | i used to have a cool wrx
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 10:43:06 pm »
Any 2015 or 2016 WRX's in? (Any models)? Thanks :)

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 12:56:12 pm »
Hey Kijho,

I apologize for the late response, we just recently had a transition with the account moderator. My name is Ryan and I am a sales consultant here at Scott Subaru. Not only will I answer all of your questions I will also hook you up with the best deals :)

We do currently have a 2016 Rally Blue WRX sport manual in stock.

Any further questions feel free to ask anytime. I can be contacted directly by leaving a message on here, calling me directly at 403-479-8824 or by email at ryan.king@scottsville.com

Kind regards,

Ryan

Offline Rachelle

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: Anything Subaru
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 01:00:29 pm »
Hey Kijho,

I apologize for the late response, we just recently had a transition with the account moderator. My name is Ryan and I am a sales consultant here at Scott Subaru. Not only will I answer all of your questions I will also hook you up with the best deals :)

We do currently have a 2016 Rally Blue WRX sport manual in stock.

Any further questions feel free to ask anytime. I can be contacted directly by leaving a message on here, calling me directly at 403-479-8824 or by email at ryan.king@scottsville.com

Kind regards,

Ryan

And it looks sooooo good! I saw it in the detail bay and had a really hard time resisting the urge to hug it and not let go.

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 03:38:09 pm »
Thanks guys,

Insurance updated me and they're assessing my car tomorrow and I should hear from them shortly after. Probably going to have to negotiate for a bit, as soon as I have some set details and info I will be sure to give you a shout to talk models/pricing/colors etc..  :)

Have heard nothing but great things!

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 04:15:05 pm »
Thanks guys,

Insurance updated me and they're assessing my car tomorrow and I should hear from them shortly after. Probably going to have to negotiate for a bit, as soon as I have some set details and info I will be sure to give you a shout to talk models/pricing/colors etc..  :)

Have heard nothing but great things!

Thank you Kijho.

Feel free to contact me directly by phone or email anytime.

I hope everything goes great with your assessment and we look forward to hearing from you!

If you need a second opinion on the assessment of your vehicle let me know so we can make sure your getting the correct value for it.

Kind regards,

Ryan

Offline cyralax

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2016 LBP WRX Sport
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 07:20:23 pm »
I didn't buy a car from these guys, but was very VERY close. In hindsight I probably should have, but I ended up getting my WRX from a Calgary dealership as they came in cheaper and they were closer.
I only had email and phone communication with them, but during the negotiation process they were very upfront and honest about things such as vehicle order timing with no sales pressure which I really appreciated. Very easy to deal with and definitely deserve the amount of props that they recieve on the internet.

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 11:15:00 am »
I didn't buy a car from these guys, but was very VERY close. In hindsight I probably should have, but I ended up getting my WRX from a Calgary dealership as they came in cheaper and they were closer.
I only had email and phone communication with them, but during the negotiation process they were very upfront and honest about things such as vehicle order timing with no sales pressure which I really appreciated. Very easy to deal with and definitely deserve the amount of props that they recieve on the internet.

Thank you Cyralax we appreciate the feed back!

Too bad we were not able to help you out with your WRX.

Next time around talk to me directly and I will do what I can to get you the most value out of your money.

Regards,

Ryan

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 03:10:30 pm »

+1 to this comment, as I experienced pretty much the identical scenario. I was very impressed with the communication from Ryan at Scott Subaru. Very upfront, honest, and a seemingly genuine guy. He was very fast to always reply to phone calls or emails.

Before buying my '16 WRX I competitively went out to every single dealership in Alberta for their best price and delivery. As a consumer in today's down economy, price unfortunately takes precedence over custom support. As amazing as Ryan was in his representation of Scott Subaru - one of the dealerships down here had one in stock ready to go with the options I wanted, and was a bit cheaper. If it wasn't for that, Scott Subaru's price + delivery was the next most competitive in the entire province.

I can say 100% that based on my brief interactions with them, all of the positive reviews online are absolutely true!

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2015, 11:39:22 am »
+1 to this comment, as I experienced pretty much the identical scenario. I was very impressed with the communication from Ryan at Scott Subaru. Very upfront, honest, and a seemingly genuine guy. He was very fast to always reply to phone calls or emails.

Before buying my '16 WRX I competitively went out to every single dealership in Alberta for their best price and delivery. As a consumer in today's down economy, price unfortunately takes precedence over custom support. As amazing as Ryan was in his representation of Scott Subaru - one of the dealerships down here had one in stock ready to go with the options I wanted, and was a bit cheaper. If it wasn't for that, Scott Subaru's price + delivery was the next most competitive in the entire province.

I can say 100% that based on my brief interactions with them, all of the positive reviews online are absolutely true!

Thank you Spencer I appreciate that.
Either way I am glad everything worked out for you after that unfortunate accident and I hope your loving your new REX!