Author Topic: VEX Performance Flash Sale - A'PEXi Hybrid Mega Evo Exhaust Systems - Subaru GRB  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Jimmy@Vex

• Inarguably bearded
  • Patchy Faced
  • what
    • VEX Performance
  • Ride: GTE swapped GS300, VIP LS430, Datsun 240Z, Outback XT
Hey guys,

Once in a while we get some pretty awesome clear-out deals and offers from manufactures, I thought we'd start something new here and do a special flash sale once every so often. I'm going to try to do one of these every 1-2 months and I promise you the savings will be tremendous :)

That being said, on to describe what we're offering in our first flash sale.

A'PEXi Hybrid Mega Evo Muffler / Axle Back Exhaust for 08-14 STi and WRX Hatch (dual exit).We have installed MANY of these on customer cars with absolute rave reviews. They are quiet at low load/ cruising and absolutely no drone whatsoever. On throttle they provide a beautiful sporty sound. A true "no compromise" system.

For those who don't know of the brand, A'PEXi exhausts are top notch quality and made in Japan using high grade 304 stainless steel and 100% TIG welded construction. They are MUCH better quality than some of the more "popular" main brands that are better known in the Subaru community.

http://www.apexi-usa.com/store/index.php/exhaust/complete-systems/hybrid-mega-evo/hybrid-mega-evo-muffler-2008-2012-subaru-impreza-sti.html

These retail for $1050US + shipping, duty, brokerage. Would typically come to $1240US, and with todays exchange rate would be $1700CDN.

We are offering these at $650CDN including shipping to VEX. If we get 3 or more sold, I'll drop the price to $600CDN each.

If you're interested in this deal, please email jimmy@vexperformance.com or give us a call during business hours (9am-6pm Mon-Fri) at 403-243-1111

Thanks Everyone!
Apexi Power Exel Certified -- Haltech Certified -- ECUTek Factory Trained -- AEM Factory Trained
Vex Performance