Author Topic: Goggle Fogging - Tips/Tricks?  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
Re: Goggle Fogging - Tips/Tricks?
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2016, 07:50:36 pm »
Well. I just got back from Revelstoke. Maybe it was the extreme cold on Saturday causing me to not sweat, maybe it was that I was more focussed on not putting my goggles on my forehead, or maybe it was the Smith anti-fog cloth that I picked up and used, but I didn't have any fogging issues all weekend. Was super nice to be able to see... but damn was it cold on Saturday. Couldn't make it more than 3 runs without going in for something hot to drink. Didn't last all day.

Thanks for all the suggestions folks.
Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence

Offline thedude

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 2002 Toyota Tundra
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2016, 09:40:28 pm »
Glad to hear the goggles worked out for you. How was the snow??
2008 Aprilia Shiver 750 - Sold 10/02/2017
2013 SWP Subaru WRX Hatchback - Sold 01/04/2022

thedude's 2013 WRX Build Thread

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2016, 10:20:18 pm »
Saturday - Pretty skied out as they hadn't had fresh snow in several days. It was bitterly cold. I dunno how cold, but it ranks up there as some of the coldest I've ever been. Thankfully, it was really empty so we never had to wait in line.

Sunday - 8cm overnight and a bit more during the day. Got some fresh tracks in, especially on the sides of runs. Perfect dry powder that sprayed up to my knees with every turn. Loved it. Still cold, but nowhere near what it was the day before.

Monday - Didn't ski, but there was over 30 cm overnight! Again, amazing light powder. We knew we had to get back to Calgary by the evening, so couldn't stay. The highway was brutal until we got to Golden.
Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence