Author Topic: Project CORAL! - Off to a new start.....  (Read 20174 times)

Offline LilDrunkenSmurf

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • This is why I can't own nice things..
  • Ride: hopefully doesn't trigger ekai
Re: Project CORAL! (Wagon inside) - Did some stuff...
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2017, 07:40:41 pm »
I like the idea of flocking it. Gives me rally feels.
If the sea was vodka, and I was a duck.
I would swim to the bottom, and drink my way up.
But the sea isn't vodka, and I'm not a duck.
So give me the vodka, and stfu.
If you're having forum problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your post ain't one.

Offline jellynuts

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Delay No More
  • Ride: 07 STI, 15 Odyssey
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2017, 08:32:52 pm »
Yep.  The flock kits look real easy and have great results.  Do you have big cracks you need to fill?
uckfay, Johnny with the back-handed slap. You're clearly the Oracle.

Check out my work on:  Instagram  FaceBook  Flickr  YouTube

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 2018 WRX
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2017, 01:35:22 pm »
Yep.  The flock kits look real easy and have great results.  Do you have big cracks you need to fill?

Yea, theres one right above the steering wheel that has cracked the entire length of the dash even wrapping around to the top of the gauge hood. The flat dash pocket on the top, all of the vinyl was so heat scored and beat that it just chipped off, so I'm probably going to have to put in a piece of vinyl to just have some material there instead of just foam.

I went over to Lee Valley over the weekend to check out their flocking kits, they were cheap, but the flock they use is no UV resistant and the guy said that he's used it on some indoor applications that were in direct sunlight for awhile and they faded pretty bad. So if I decide to go with flocking, I'll have to find some automotive specific UV resistant flock. I can get it online for about $60 US, so I'll add it to my wish list. I did buy some flexible surface repair bondo to start filling the cracks. It's bloody expensive though, $12 for 60ml worth! Hopefully I only need 1 or 2 of them to fix the dash.

I also managed to get a set of used/free tires for my Riken's finally. I managed to do some work on the lips to clean up the rash and straighten them up a bit. I also sprayed the centers in gun-metal, so just need to buff up the lips to make them pop.

And last update, I think I have my front suspension sorted. I found a guy in Kelowna who has a pair of front AE86 struts with new strut inserts, Tein lowering springs, camber plates and a set of NRCA (negative roll center adjusters) for a hell of a good price. I'm going to be buying them later this week. Only other part I'll need is a set of AE86 front hubs and I'll have full AE86 front suspension and brakes.

I'm excited, spring should be fun in this thing but good thing its still so far away.

Offline darthekai

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • I CANT STOP POOPING
    • My Webpage
  • Ride: 2002 toyota tacoma 4dr (RTT crowdsourced with NFTs)
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2017, 02:14:02 pm »
thats super awesome. Stoked to see those installed.
What man put together, man can rend asunder and then also put it together sometimes what's all this left over stuff
Subaru(sold) Ford (sold) Toyota

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2017, 04:19:08 pm »
More parts collected. I picked up a cheap self-powered under seat subwoofer yesterday. It's a brand new 2009 Clarion SVR314 6.5" self powered sub. Grabbed it, all brand new, still in box for $50.

It's not going to pound, but it'll round out the super hallow sound in the car right now. And for $50, I couldn't have got a better deal. I'm gonna throw it under either the driver or passenger seat, or I may see if I can fab up a bracket to go under the dash under the glove box (these cars came with an optional tray that sits there, but they are super hard to find).

I also finished my front suspension setup for now.

They are AE86 front strut casings with new strut inserts, TEIN lowering springs and Silver Project (?) adjustable camber plates. The best part of these things is they are AE86 casings, so in the future, I can modify them to be coilovers, or run any AE86 front suspension or inserts, which are all better designed and stronger than the AE72 suspension that comes with my car. I can also run my factory AE72 non-vented front brakes on the spindles without any modification, or if I track down a set of AE86 hubs, I can run my AE86 brakes I bought too.

These basically take care of 90% of my suspension needs. I have new control arm bushings for the front control arms, ball joints, tierods, swaybar endlinks, and swaybar bushings. Only thing I need to do is either get my track rods or new bushings for them. For the rear, I'm gonna take the leaf springs out, have new poly bushings for both sides of the leaf, shackles, going to flip the helper spring onto the top of the pack to stiffen them up a bit. What I still need to order are some AE86 rear struts (fit like factory, just slightly shorter), and I found Addco makes a bolt-on swaybar kit that is reasonably priced, so I may buy that eventually.

The other big news is the Subaru shell is going to be out of the garage sometime mid-next month, so that will give me a ton of room to start playing around with the Corollla. I'm hoping the really cold weather stays at bay for awhile so I can work without freezing my assay off or running the heater 19 hours a day to keep the garage warm.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
Re: Project CORAL! (Wagon inside) - Parts, parts, parts, parts, parts.....
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2017, 12:26:56 pm »
ordered pretty much every other new part I was thinking of buying. I got an e-mail from Rockauto saying they were having a wholesale closeout on parts for Coral, so I had to jump on the opportunity. I ended up buying...
front brake pads, e-brake cables, caliper rebuild kit, caliper pistons, disc brake hardware, front lower brake lines, front upper brake lines, rear brake line, spark plug wires, inner tie rods, outter tierods, v-belt,  caliper guide pins, valve cover gasket, brake cylinder hone, new rotors and front windshield glass retaining clips for when I get a new windshield in the spring.

Then I got a little bonus at work, so I picked up a set of new KYB Gas-Adjust shocks for the rear and swaybar bushings. The last thing that I need to grab for the front end of the car is new strut rod bushings. I can get some from Rockauto, but I want to see if I can source out some better quality ones.

So now I have pretty much every mechanical part I might need to replace due to age. I've also made up my mind that I'm going to stick with the carbed 4AC engine for the near future. I'd rather get the car up and rolling sooner than later.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
Re: Project CORAL! (Wagon inside) - What has 2 cams, 16 valves?
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2017, 11:24:04 am »
I've also made up my mind that I'm going to stick with the carbed 4AC engine for the near future

Yeaaa....about that...

With help from Canuckrz, we went out on Saturday night to check out a 4AGE I found on Kijiji. The guy was selling an AW11 with a running 4AGE, but was missing ALL of it's suspension, but he also had a spare 4AGE listed for sale. I contacted him about the spare 4AGE and he said he'd could sell it to me for cheap, $250. For that price, I couldn't resist. It didn't look complete, didn't mention if he had the wiring harnesses or anything, but I mean for $250, why not? I could pick it up and do a bike carb conversion, no need for the main wiring harness.

Anyways, we get up to this guys place, and see the engine sitting on the floor of his poorly lit garage. Asked him if it's okay if we pull the plugs and see if the engine spins freely. He says sure. We pull the plugs and they are coated in copper anti-seize. Good sign. Take the flashlight, check out the piston tops, they look clean, no oil or visable damage. Went to go spin the crank, used a 3/8th drive ratchet, motor spins freely. very good signs. Took a quick look around to see what was missing on the engine, saw it's missing the alternator bracket, spark plug valley pan, waterpump pulley, and the passenger side motor mount. Chatted with the guy for a couple minutes and negotiated the price down to $170 for the engine. He agreed to the price, so I scored the motor.

BUT, this is where the story gets good. He mentions to me that there is a milk crate off to the side that has some parts in it. Pull the milk crate out, it has a MAF sensor with a K&N intake, motormount, alt bracket, 2 OEM Oilcoolers, 2 fans with the clutches attached and the water pump pulley. He says "yea, you can take that too". Score. We load the engine up on a dolly to get it out to the car and realize it won't fit through the door  in his garage. He says we can go and move some stuff around to make some space. As we do, we find a couple more milk crates that have more autoparts in them. He mentions that they are AE86 parts from the car the motor came out of. We start looking through them and find there is some good stuff. Wiring harness, ecu, coils, some AE86 suspension parts, etc. He says "Oh yea! you want them? They are taking up space in the garage." I asked how much, he says "Take them, you're doing me a favour".  O0 O0 O0 O0

Canuckrz and I start loading the engine in the back of the toaster and he keeps bringing out more, and more and more and more.... This is what we ended up with...

Engine, 7 milk crates FULL of 4AGE and AE86 parts, new KYB strut inserts, AE86 Strut casings with the spindles, stock exhaust manifold, and not pictured oilcooler fan, AE86 coupe EFI fuel tank, spare clutch and flywheel assembly.

FULL AE86 engine and underdash wiring harness with ECU's

AE86 suspension bits

More suspension bits, pedal assembly, clutch fan

MAF sensor with K&N air intake on it, 2 OEM oil coolers

coils, igniters, resistors, shifter, 3rd brake light, spare distributor, misc other stuff,

AE86 GTS Coupe EFI fuel tank (the fuel filler neck is uckfayer, but I can either take the fuel pump assembly out of it and reuse it in my tank, or take my filler neck off and use it on this tank).

He also has AE86 front and rear calipers, AE86 coupe tail lights and a set of 14" Supra wheels he wanted to throw in, but we ran out of room in the Element. We literally had the entire back of the car packed to the roof.

Total price: $190!!!!

Canuckrz and I were literally in shock as we drove back to my place. I still need to go through everything to see what is going to be useful and what is going to be either scrapped or resold. But what a hell of a deal!

I'm probably going to hold off on swapping it into the car until late in the summer or the fall, but we'll see.

Offline diamondedge

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • stir fryin' noobs
  • Ride: 2007 WRX, 2008 spec.B
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2017, 11:48:32 am »
SCORE

^Click^
sig by shpixx x diamondedge

Offline RedBimmer93

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2008 Legacy Spec B, and Two Mopar gas guzzlers
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2017, 12:06:15 pm »
This changed EVERYTHING!!  :o

(I also wonder how much squat the element had)

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2017, 01:52:25 pm »
This changed EVERYTHING!!  :o

(I also wonder how much squat the element had)

Suprisingly not too much with all the weight in the back. The entire ride home Canuckzr and I were listening for rubbing and even hitting some big bumps (like the one on southbound Crowchild going by Brentwood station) no scrubbing. Only scrub we noticed was when we were coming into the driveway at home and had to go from the road up into my condo. Even with that weight, the car felt good.

Offline seat safety switch

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Snowmen with fezzes are ardent rally fans.
    • seat safety switch
  • Ride: Junk
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2017, 05:15:04 pm »
Score. Sweet deal.

Offline LilDrunkenSmurf

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • This is why I can't own nice things..
  • Ride: hopefully doesn't trigger ekai
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2017, 08:59:31 am »
Was this dude's name Ryan? Hahaha jeez. Congrats on the score.
If the sea was vodka, and I was a duck.
I would swim to the bottom, and drink my way up.
But the sea isn't vodka, and I'm not a duck.
So give me the vodka, and stfu.
If you're having forum problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your post ain't one.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2017, 03:37:07 pm »
Score. Sweet deal.
Was this dude's name Ryan? Hahaha jeez. Congrats on the score.

Thanks guys. No some guy named Nick. Really nice guy.

The Subaru chassis got picked up last weekend, so I actually had some room to move and look through the crates of stuff that I got this week. I made a small list that isn't 100% complete, but gave me a good reference point.

**note: Scary knife wasn't so scary, it was all dull, just when your digging through a box of stuff and come across some sketchy looking knife, its scary.

Thanks again to Canuckrz, I managed to score a hell of a deal on an engine crane and I picked up a cheap engine stand from Part Source this week too. I got the crane assembled and picked the engine up yesterday to attempt to throw it on the engine stand, but the bolts I have for the stand were too short. Didn't stop me from starting to rip into the engine though. I pulled the clutch, flywheel and dust plate off the back of the engine, drained some coolant out of the hoses that were still attached, and did a quick inspection on the bottom side of the block to see if I was missing anything.

One thing I did find I am missing and thought I may have been missing is the alternator bracket...which sucks massively. I checked with Toyota, long disco'ed. Checked some local forums, nothing. Checked scrap yards, nothing. Found one on ebay that isn't complete....for $230 CAD! Ugh!

I'm going to see if I can find one for cheap from some of my connections in the industry, and worse case scenario, I found a CAD drawing of the bracket to get one fabricated, but I really don't want to spend $300 for some cool billet one.

We'll see though. Gonna start breaking the motor down on Sunday once I clean up the garage a bit more and finish building my new shelves.

Offline RedndWhite

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Classing up the Joint since 2018
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2017, 05:16:49 pm »
The Toyota Alternator bracket is crap. I've been having issues with the mr2 for a while now.

What some guys have done is used a threaded rod with two spherical end links/rod ends to tension the top.

Or are you referring to the bottom bracket?
Photos and Stuff

Al-Tessa;
Beat'm'up
Life is too short to be stock and drive boring cars.

Offline silent

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: A3
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2017, 05:41:33 pm »
How are you with Solidworks?  You can try designing a new one and checking on the cost to have it fabricated.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2017, 12:05:43 pm »
How are you with Solidworks?  You can try designing a new one and checking on the cost to have it fabricated.
Never used it, but my brother is an industrial engineer. I could probably give him the CAD drawings and picture of the OEM one and see if he could redesign it.

The Toyota Alternator bracket is crap. I've been having issues with the mr2 for a while now.

What some guys have done is used a threaded rod with two spherical end links/rod ends to tension the top.

Or are you referring to the bottom bracket?
The whole bracket assembly. I know the top slide piece is a bit of itshay, and I've seen the non-stop tuning tensioner. Still need the bottom bracket first.

The other option I have is SQ engineering out of Australia has these drivers side alt brackets:

Which I'm not 100% sold on for 3 reasons. 1. it's going to make getting at the oil filter a massive PITA, 2. I'll have to rewire the harness to extend it to the drivers side of the block, and 3. These are the headers I'm planning on running on the car:

There is already going to be heat soak issues with the distributor, brake master cylinder, oil filter and oil cooler lines, so I don't want to throw alternator into that mix, unless I have no other option. The good thing is that you can buy/make easy heat shields for the distributor, BMC, and oil pieces.

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • seat safety switch
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2017, 12:28:48 pm »
Would that be the same bracket for any RWD 4AGE? Maybe you could ask someone like Kyle Ho who is into AE86s. For Toyotas it seems like guys hoard this stuff and never list it on forums, or never think to list it since it's part of their shed full of parts.

I wired a dedicated alternator harness for the Town Car out of junkyard Ford parts, could definitely do another one. The Supra apparently has an 82-specific alternator that is hard to get and also super wimpy, so I'll probably end up cobbling something together out of junkyard Chevy three-wires.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2017, 12:50:30 pm »
Would that be the same bracket for any RWD 4AGE? Maybe you could ask someone like Kyle Ho who is into AE86s. For Toyotas it seems like guys hoard this stuff and never list it on forums, or never think to list it since it's part of their shed full of parts.

I wired a dedicated alternator harness for the Town Car out of junkyard Ford parts, could definitely do another one. The Supra apparently has an 82-specific alternator that is hard to get and also super wimpy, so I'll probably end up cobbling something together out of junkyard Chevy three-wires.

All RWD 4AGE's use the same bracket. The only downside is that they were only available on the AE86 because they were the only RWD 4AGE engine.

Kyle Ho from Spec-R? I didn't know he's an AE86 guy. I'll have to send him a msg and ask.

A bunch of guys I work with are old school Toyota guys too so I'm getting them to check/go through their channels to see if they can find one for me. I also have a feeler out on a couple of facebook groups and forums I subscribe to.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2017, 01:59:04 pm »
Got the engine sitting on the new stand last week.

drained the remaining coolant out of it, drained the remaining oil out of it, pulled the rags out of the exhaust ports, and did a little bit of cleaning on it to get rid of the remaining mouse itshay. I'm hoping to crack the oil pan off of it by the end of the week, but I'm going to be pretty busy with family coming in to stay for a while, my daughters first birthday and some other social events.

I also managed to find some good stuff up in Edmonton and RedandWhite is helping bring them down for me this weekend. Managed to score a spark plug valley cover (for free), a set of pretty beat up Pacesetter headers (they will be a temporary setup when I first throw the engine in the car and will be upgraded to the CX racing high-rise headers pictured above eventually) and an old school authentic TRD Horn button for $80!

**This is what they are supposed to look like when they aren't beat to itshay or been cut up a bunch of times.**

I figured the headers were cheap enough that I could use them for my initial install and exhaust build and can cut them up and not feel bad about it.

Still working on finding an alternator bracket. I found a couple down in the US for less than $100USD, but I'd rather buy locally. I have 2 people who think they have one kicking around, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can find one and avoid buying from the states.

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • seat safety switch
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2017, 02:38:44 pm »
Congrats on your kiddo's birthday, also on that sweet deal on vintage headers.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2017, 11:04:29 am »
Congrats on your kiddo's birthday, also on that sweet deal on vintage headers.

Thanks! It's hard to believe she's a year old already. It's been one hell of a year and a half.

Managed to track down the last piece I needed. I FINALLY found a RWD Alternator bracket. I don't understand how these things are so hard to find and how they are so expensive. Guys ask anywhere from $40-250 for them! I managed to get this one off a local guy for about $80, which I'm okay with, but would've preferred cheaper.

Also had some time to work on the engine now that my mom's in town. I pulled the valve covers off the other day to inspect the cams and see if I could see any sort of major issue.

No gauling, no major oil burns, cams look like they are in great condition, so that makes me very happy.

Last night I managed to pull some more stuff off to inspect it. I drained the remaining oil out of the pan (about 1/4 of a quart). It was dark, but no signs of gas or coolant in it. Smelled like it was just old, not burnt, so that's a good sign. After draining the pan, I pulled off the oil filter, and distributor.

Distributor came off without issue, gear looks like it's in great shape, no damage at all. Seals were all good. Cap and rotor looked pretty good too.

Moved over to the intake side of the engine and removed the fuel rail, injectors, coolant lines, and eventually the intake manifold and TVIS plate.

I didn't take a picture of the TVIS plate, which is actually pretty damn cool. Toyota developed the TVIS system to act almost like secondaries on a carburator. There are vacuum actuated valves that stay closed during low RPMs and open up at higher RPMS to bring more air in. The factory port sizing on the 4AGE are actually too big for the air intake system, so if you don't run the TVIS plate, you have a really flat powerband from off-idle to about 4500, then the large port size starts to come into play.

This is what the TVIS plate looks like:

Mine looks like that, but is just covered in oil. I did some research last night and they say it's pretty common to find sludge in the intake manifold and on the intake runners. I guess the valve cover breather line has a habbit of splashing oil into the intake manifold when the vehicle is cornering, mix that with the old EGR system which plums in all the carbon into the back of the intake manifold = no beuno. I was slightly concerned when I looked in the head and found some gross looking carbon-oil gunk by the valve guides on cylinder 1 and 4, but again, it seems like a combination of bad engineering by Toyota.

Solution? Catchcan/Air-Oil Seperator. Good thing there's plenty of room in the engine bay of my car.

I also ordered a bunch of stuff from RockAuto yesterday for the engine. Ended up ordering trans mount, engine mounts, timing belt and tensioner, drive belt, fuel tank sending unit and pump gaskets (going to need to bastardize my tank and the AE86 tank to work in my car), full engine gasket kit, clutch, new thermostat, oil pressure sender, injector o-rings (mine aren't in bad shape, but I figure its cheap insurance and I'm going to get them cleaned professionally), an alternator and a new oil pan for an engine with the oil cooler. I guess depending on what the 4AGE came out of, some vehicles have oil cooler line plumbing on the engines from factory. Since my Bluetop is out of a AE86, it has all the plumbing available for the coolers, so it just made more sense to buy a replacement pan with the openings.

I'm also going to be ordering a bunch of other stuff. My mom was asking what I wanted for christmas this year and I told her about some stainless oil pan bolts, dress up bolts for the top of the engine and a distributor heatshield that she's going to order from the UK for me.

Things are moving along nicely now. Should make some big progress on the car in the next 3 weeks before christmas.

Offline RedndWhite

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Classing up the Joint since 2018
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2017, 12:24:33 am »
When I took off my TVIS it was absolutely covered in junk. Cleaned it up, along with the intake plenum (which is also gonna filled with junk), and engine response went way up, and it was pretty perky beforehand.

Photos and Stuff

Al-Tessa;
Beat'm'up
Life is too short to be stock and drive boring cars.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2017, 10:11:57 am »
When I took off my TVIS it was absolutely covered in junk. Cleaned it up, along with the intake plenum (which is also gonna filled with junk), and engine response went way up, and it was pretty perky beforehand.

Yea, it seems super common. I'm going to buy a cheap catchcan when I go to install the engine in the car to try and avoid this happening again. The intake and TVIS plate are going to get a good degreasing and a sandblast before they get reinstalled.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2018, 03:39:50 pm »
Small updates:
Cleaned up the header with a wire wheel on my grinder. Did a pretty good job. Going to clean up the welds next and weld on a 2 bolt flange then paint the entire thing.

Pulled the oil pan off because I got my new gasket kit and oil pan. Ran a magnet through the pan to see if there was any material and it was clean, but manage to find this weird little metal boner thing.

It was wedged between the outter pan and the internal baffle. It's non-magnetic and very porous. Any ideas?? I think it may be some extra brazing slag that may have been missed in the construction of the pan. There's another small flake of it that I found too.

Started checking the wiring harness and looks like it's complete.

Just need to figure out where/how I'm going to run the wiring into the cabin and how I'm going to splice in the OEM 4AC harness to get it to work.

Test fit the TK Recaro into the car too.

Now I need to cut the OEM rails off the factory seat and fab up some brackets for it. Or have Lackluster come work his magic.

The car's going to be put on the back burner for the next little bit. The wife is heading back to work for the first time in over a year, so we're going to need to figure out how all of that is going to work and get into a new routine including going to the gym on a regular basis, so car time may be minimal in the next while.

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
Re: Project CORAL! - With much less rust very soon.....
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2018, 05:07:06 pm »
Well my luck with this car and Canuckrz continues!  O0

Canuckrz tagged me on a post from a facebook group we belong to that's all about older Toyotas. Guy in Chilliwack listed a pair of "1/4 pannels" for sale for an E70 wagon in good shape. I messaged the guy right after I saw his post asking for pictures and told him I was interested. Behold the "1/4 pannels"..

They are complete side cuts from the A-pillar back..lol

He sent me some more pictures of the condition of them and they look Canadian mint.
Drivers side

Small bit of rust on the drivers side

Passenger side

WAYYYYY better than my current situation. He's also going to cut them off at the rear pinch weld in the rear door sill so that I don't have to deal with the rocker sills and B-pillar that I don't need.

Price? $150!

Now you may say "They are in Chilliwack, how the hell are you going to get them up here?". I have a good buddy of mine that does car hauling between Calgary and Vancouver basically every week that has a 25' enclosed car trailer who said he could pick them up for me on his next trip down there for a bit of cash.

I'm soooooo excited about this find! O0 O0 O0 With these guys, it's going to cut my fabrication/bodywork time down like crazy. On the road for the spring seems more realistic.... >:D