Author Topic: Shout out to Lightspeed Innovations  (Read 1682 times)

Offline SkidMARK1

• Baby Faced
  • Ride: 2010 WRX Limited Hatchback
Shout out to Lightspeed Innovations
« on: February 27, 2017, 09:08:28 pm »
I just wanted to give a big shout out to Lightspeed Innovations. I've made a few purchases with them (Whiteline sway bars, Cobb Accessport, Process West Verticooler and Q300 exhaust to name a few) and Cam has been amazing at beating any price I could find nationwide. Thanks Cam. I'm looking forwards to my next purchase(s) with you.

Offline jellynuts

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Delay No More
  • Ride: 07 STI, 15 Odyssey
Re: Shout out to Lightspeed Innovations
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:27:05 pm »
I just wanted to give a big shout out to Lightspeed Innovations. I've made a few purchases with them (Whiteline sway bars, Cobb Accessport, Process West Verticooler and Q300 exhaust to name a few) and Cam has been amazing at beating any price I could find nationwide. Thanks Cam. I'm looking forwards to my next purchase(s) with you.

But in all seriousness, glad to hear you're happy.  Welcome to the forums. 
uckfay, Johnny with the back-handed slap. You're clearly the Oracle.

Check out my work on:  Instagram  FaceBook  Flickr  YouTube

Offline Jay89

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2007 WRX airboy tuned, 2017 Lexus IS350
Re: Shout out to Lightspeed Innovations
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 09:54:07 pm »
After seeing so many negative reviews about lightspeed, it's actually nice to see a positive one. I contacted them years ago about some parts and they were extremely helpful and informative. Very patient with my dumb questions and explained things very well. I just wasn't quite ready to do what they recommended at that time, so I passed

341awhp ~330awtq
Project Car