Author Topic: KW Suspension SALE!!** SALE IS OVER**  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
KW Suspension SALE!!** SALE IS OVER**
« on: June 08, 2017, 10:36:12 am »

Hey everyone,

We have struck up a great deal with our partners over at KW suspension to get a massive sale going on their coilovers and products. These will be the absolute lowest prices of the year.

We are currently running the sale from now until end of the day on June 16th. After June 16th, all prices will go back to their regular amounts, so this is the best time to buy if you have been thinking of getting some high quality suspension.

The group buy covers ALL KW series of coilovers, including Variant 1-4, Street Comfort, Club Sport and accessories!

Our prices are so low that I can't actually list them, but I can tell you the prices won't be lower anywhere!! 

If you haven't looked into KW, they are one of the biggest and best coilover manufacturers in the world. Speedhunter's have done a number of great articles on the quality of their products from the manufacturing process, assembly and their actual testing of their products. KW even has an custom 7 post road simulation machine that they use to dial in all of their suspension to be suited for both road and track use.
http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/05/inside-kw-suspension/

As for their different versions of coilovers, the most common coilovers they sell are in their Variant 1-Variant 3 series (or V1-V3). Variant 1 coilovers are height adjustable with pre-set damping. V2's are height adjustable with adjustable rebound damping, and V3's are height adjustable with adjustable compression and rebound damping. For most Subaru applications, KW offers either V1's or V3's. Certain cars such as GV/GR STI & BM/BR Legacy's are only available in V3's, and BL/BP Legacy's are only available in a V2. All V1-V4 coilovers are made with stainless steel bodies coated with their patented Inox-Line coating which prevents them from rusting, a great feature for our harsh Canadian winters.

The sale is running across all of KW's product line, so if you are interested in a set of coilovers for a non-Subaru vehicle, they are still on sale!

To get in on the sale  or to get pricing, you can either PM me, e-mail me at bryan@tunerworks, or give me a call at the shop, 403-398-9833 ext 25. We do require a minimum 50% deposit to be left on all orders to lock in the group buy pricing.

Time to get your ride sitting and handling right!

Tunerworks Performance Inc.
403-398-9833 ext 25
Please email bryan@tunerworks.com for pricing.
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
Re: KW Suspension SALE!! **SALE IS OVER**
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 10:06:39 am »
Thanks to everyone who was interested in the sale, but it is now over. If you want to get regular pricing on KW, ST suspension components, please feel free to let me know!
Tunerworks Performance Inc.
403-398-9833 ext 25
Please email bryan@tunerworks.com for pricing.
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!