Author Topic: NES challenge set  (Read 828 times)

Offline darthekai

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • I CANT STOP POOPING
    • My Webpage
  • Ride: 2002 toyota tacoma 4dr (RTT crowdsourced with NFTs)
NES challenge set
« on: October 04, 2017, 03:52:28 pm »
Hey, just bought a NES challenge set, complete with box, original wrapped gamepaks, manuals, only thing is power cord is non-original.
Bought it for $120 with the intention of getting some mario paks and playing the itshay out of it.

Only just now realized its a collectors item from 1992.... Is it worth keeping it in the box, etc and making a retropie and buying a controller like this??

I also got a scratched up N64 from the same dude and wasnt even gonna buy the NES, but thought uckfay it prices for these things is only gonna go up... ANyone got the OG super smash they wanna sell me cheap?
on wanted list are: Kirby 64, DK 64, Mario 64, Goldeneye, Gauntlet legends, Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart 64, Majora's Mask, Jet force, bomberman 64.

As for the NES, also looking for Bomberman 2, Mario Bros 1, a 4 player expansion card, and two more controllers (bomberman 2 with 4 people is probably the best game ive ever played)
What man put together, man can rend asunder and then also put it together sometimes what's all this left over stuff
Subaru(sold) Ford (sold) Toyota