Author Topic: Official Kijiji scum thread  (Read 5302 times)

Online kijho

• Vendor
  • rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ninja
    • Shpixx
  • Ride: 2016 CWP WRX
Re: Official Kijiji scum thread
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2019, 09:08:21 PM »
Been uckfayin waiting at home all night for this guy to show up who I gave address and all that to last night, still hasn't arrived and just didn't respond since.  uckfay I hate Kijiji.

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2019, 12:41:55 PM »
That sucks.

While, for the most part, my experiences with Kijiji have left me feeling like its the scum pond of the internet, I did have a really good experience recently.

A while back, i helped a friend move a treadmill he'd bought off kijiji. It was brutal. So heavy. Had to be taken apart to bring it out of the basement. The stairs up were tight and twisty and there were loose squares of carpet on them. Talk about a tripping hazard. Then, it didn't fit in the outback we brought so had to drive home with the trunk open. To top it off, the seller had hurt his toe, so he wasn't helping.

Fast forward a month, when buying an exercise bike off kijiji, I was dreading picking it up. Another buddy and I showed up to the house and the bike was sitting in their front entry way. They'd brought it up from the basement before we even got there. Then the guy and his son lifted it outside for us, set it in the driveway. Shook hands, gave them cash. Put it in the Tiguan without taking it apart. Fits perfectly. Bring it home. Lift it out of the car and turns out it has wheels at one end. Super easy to bring it inside.

If only all transactions were that easy.
Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence

Offline darthekai

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • I CANT STOP POOPING
    • My Webpage
  • Ride: 2000 OBS EJ222 +MFT, KTM Duke 390, 1996 Ford E350 SD ambulance, 1990 4runner
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2019, 01:09:16 PM »
not really scum, just funny logic.

What man put together, man can rend asunder and then also put it together sometimes what's all this left over stuff
Subaru Ford (sold) Toyota

Offline RockThePylon

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ghetto apostle
  • Ride: '03 WRX ricekar
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »
Hahaha. People are weird.
I may scream like a dainty lady, but I punch like a fairly strong 11-year-old.

Online Mason

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 2 feet and a heart beat
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2019, 09:33:46 PM »
Trying to sell my bike on Kijiji is going well  :sarcasm:

Get a call from a private number and buddy told me I'm over priced and need to come down on price.

When I told him that I was not going to come down on price he tried to claim that he could buy 2 bikes at bow cycle with better builds for the same price ($1100 lol) because mine had a itshay build.

I told him to go ahead and buy the 2 bikes and he began to cuss me out as I hung up the phone.

Online Canuckrz

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 06 Lexus IS350
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2019, 11:21:18 PM »
I would never put my phone numbers on any of my ads, that's just asking for a world of headaches from spiteful mouth breathers.

Offline milkpumba

• Patchy Faced
  • Hakuna matata
  • Ride: 2017 ISM WRX
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2019, 12:45:28 AM »
I would never put my phone numbers on any of my ads, that's just asking for a world of headaches from spiteful mouth breathers.

Same. I only give out my number once the buyer and myself have come to an agreement on a meetup.
I occasionally stream games on Twitch

Online jellynuts

• Vendor
  • rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Delay No More
  • Ride: Blue V8, 15 Odyssey
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2019, 12:53:50 AM »
Same. I only give out my number once the buyer and myself have come to an agreement on a meetup.

I don't even do that.  I try to communicate as much as I can via Kijiji messaging.
uckfay, Johnny with the back-handed slap. You're clearly the Oracle.

Check out my work on:  Instagram  FaceBook  Flickr  YouTube

Online Mason

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 2 feet and a heart beat
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2019, 07:04:25 AM »
I don't recall entering my number, it's been removed now. People these days

Offline coop3422

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2007 350ZR, 2008 Infiniti EX35
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2019, 12:45:46 PM »
Trying to sell my bike on Kijiji is going well  :sarcasm:

Get a call from a private number and buddy told me I'm over priced and need to come down on price.

When I told him that I was not going to come down on price he tried to claim that he could buy 2 bikes at bow cycle with better builds for the same price ($1100 lol) because mine had a itshay build.

I told him to go ahead and buy the 2 bikes and he began to cuss me out as I hung up the phone.
People like that I just say "great, then why did you bother messaging me?" Usually takes care of it pretty easily.