Author Topic: 1ManMobile detailing introduction  (Read 733 times)

Offline krisr33

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 05 WRB STI Airboy tuned
1ManMobile detailing introduction
« on: July 09, 2018, 08:51:39 am »
Hello WSC

Having been on the forum for a little while and being very passionate about anything car related and specifically Subaru related, I have decided to start my own mobile detailing service. However, I do want to change how people view paint correction. I don't want to have it be some mysterious process, where your car goes into the back shop and comes out other side looking amazing.  I want you the customer to know what is happening and be able to ask questions along the way.

How I am going to achieve this? Well I will come to you either at your home or work place it does not matter; as long as I have access to water and power I can work magic on your paint work.

As a car enthusiast, I have always loved the look and feel of a freshly waxed car. I started off by helping friends hand wax their cars on the weekend when we had time and from there, my obsession started. After spending hours and hours hand waxing my own car with the standard car care products purchased from big box stores and not getting the outcome I really wanted, I decided to up my game and get some professional-grade products and equipment.

At first, I thought that upgrading to professional products would significantly reduce the time required to get to my end goal, but sadly that was not the case. However, after seeing how good my paint could look, I became obsessed with pushing the product, my efforts, and new techniques just a little bit further in search of that perfect mirror finish!

I will never claim to know everything about detailing or paint correction, but I have the experience to know what looks good and how to vastly improve the condition of paintwork. I look forward to seeing how I can work with you to get a better gloss, polish the shine, and overall, improve the look of your car. Contact me for more information, scheduling, and/or a complementary initial consultation