Author Topic: Rally Style for a reasonable price. Check out the new Black Rhino Boxer wheels!  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
Tunerworks is happy to annouce a new option for Subaru owners who are looking for that classic rally style wheel at a reasonable price. Black Rhino wheels, who is a sub-company of TSW, has recently released their new Black Rhino Boxer wheels, specifically designed for Subaru and Ford owners.

Black Rhino offers these new wheels in their gloss gold for your iconic Subaru look, and their Gunblack finish for owners who want a more subtle look. The wheels have features such as recessed valve stems to protect them against damage while rallying or curb damage while street driving. One of their biggest features is the weight. Their 15x7 version weighs only 16lbs! That's almost 3.5lbs less than their competitors resulting in improved performance, steeering response and gas mileage.

The wheels are available in 16x7 and 16x7 for vehicles such as the Crosstrek, Legacy, Impreza, Forester, Outback and WRX without 4pots or Brembos, and 17x8 and 18x8 for the same vehicles as the smaller sizes, as well as BRZ, FRS, GT86, Fiesta ST, Focus ST, and of course the STI. These wheels will also fit a number of other vehicles outside of Subarus and Fords. All sizes are available in both 5x100 and 5x114.3 bolt patterns in both finishes.

Special pricing available for WSC members!
There is plenty of stock at TSW/Black Rhino in all-sizes and finishes, which means a quick turnaround time. We are also able to provide tires for all of your needs. We deal with all the major tire brands including Nokian if you are thinking of a set of these for a winter setup.

If you'd like pricing on the wheels or a wheel and tire package for your vehicle, even if it's not a Subaru, please feel free to e-mail me at bryan@tunerworks.com or give me a call at 403-398-9833 ext 25 and I'll be glad to help. Mention you're from WSC with your SN and I'll make sure I get you the best pricing possible.
Tunerworks Performance Inc.
403-398-9833 ext 25
Please email bryan@tunerworks.com for pricing.
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!