Author Topic: WE'RE BAAAAACK....  (Read 3186 times)

Offline WRX_RA

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • RA Motorsports - Element
    • RA Motorsports
  • Ride: 1987 Corolla GT-S, 1990 300SE, 2009 SX4 AWD, 2018 FXT
WE'RE BAAAAACK....
« on: October 23, 2018, 07:52:33 am »
:haplo90: RA Motorsports is back! :haplo90:

After taking a 4 year break, I've decided to bring the brand back. This time with my partner Laski, we're looking at things a lot more seriously. This whole idea started as just something fun for me to do on the side to help out the local community that I was part of, now we've taken that idea and expanded it immensely. We aren't stopping at Subaru this time either, as avid Toyota fans we realized there was a large demand there too and no one in Canada to supply. With the trade relationship with the states not in the greatest position, we saw an opportunity to grow the local market and maybe even sneak into the states thanks to our disadvantaged exchange rate. Going forward, we want to be your Canadian manufacturer and supplier of quality automotive parts and accessories. No matter what your idea is we will look over your project and see if we are able to help and we always appreciate feedback.

I'm still adding product to our new website all the time, but if you have a chance to wander over please do!

ramotorsports.ca

Thank you!
_Matt
-RA Motorsports
@a_yeg_86

ramotorsports.ca

Need powder coating? PM me!

Offline jellynuts

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Delay No More
  • Ride: 07 STI, 15 Odyssey
Re: WE'RE BAAAAACK....
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 02:37:36 pm »
HEY! 

#1.  Awesome news!  I'm very proud of my plate delete, turbo heat shield, and skid plate.  Your products are of the highest quality and I'm glad you're back in the game. 

#2.  Congrats on the other awesome news! 
uckfay, Johnny with the back-handed slap. You're clearly the Oracle.

Check out my work on:  Instagram  FaceBook  Flickr  YouTube

Offline KiDFINITE

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 06:46:11 pm »
Question about this particular skid plate on your site, would it require much modification to fit an '06 XT?

Offline WRX_RA

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • RA Motorsports - Element
    • RA Motorsports
  • Ride: 1987 Corolla GT-S, 1990 300SE, 2009 SX4 AWD, 2018 FXT
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 10:05:24 pm »
HEY! 

#1.  Awesome news!  I'm very proud of my plate delete, turbo heat shield, and skid plate.  Your products are of the highest quality and I'm glad you're back in the game. 

#2.  Congrats on the other awesome news! 

#1: Thanks for the support buddy!

#2:  ;)

Question about this particular skid plate on your site, would it require much modification to fit an '06 XT?

Hard for me to say without have a look at the 06, however my best guess would be that most of the difference would be in the bumper since our skid plates protect that as well.
If you're ever up in Edmonton we would gladly have a look to see what it would take to make things work
@a_yeg_86

ramotorsports.ca

Need powder coating? PM me!