Author Topic: FS: COBB Accessport - AP3-SUB-001 - Special Clearance price for WSC Members  (Read 500 times)

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
Hey everyone, back again with another great deal.

We currently have 1 BNIB V3 Accessport on clearance. It was brought in for a customer who canceled his order, so we now have it on for a fantastic clearance price. This is part number AP3-SUB-001, which is for USDM/CDM 2002-2005 WRX, WILL NOT WORK ON JDM CARS. The Accessport is one of the best tuning tools and options out there, with fantastic pre-loaded staged tunes for all levels of modification, but also allows for custom tuning down the road. It also has other great features such as being able to monitor factory sensors in the gauge mode, data logging, free OTS (off the shelf) maps for common modifications, anti-theft mode, economy tunes, different octane ratings and special features such as launch control.

I had an Accessport on my 2002 WRX and it made a world of difference in the way the vehicle responded, drove and the power it made. Combined with the bolt-on mods I had done to the car, I brought it up to stage-2 tuning running 17psi of boost and made the car a ton of fun again.

We normally retail these Accessports for $945, but we have this ONE on clearance for $700 + GST for WSC members.

We only have this one SUB-001 on clearance, but we are a COBB direct dealer, so if you need pricing on an Accessport or other COBB products for your vehicle, please feel free to contact me and mention you're from WSC in your e-mail.

If you're interested in this fantastic deal on this Accessport, please feel free to PM Me, e-mail me at bryan@tunerworks.com, give me a call at 403-398-9833 ext 25, or stop by the shop Monday-Friday between 9am-5:30pm. Please mention your from WSC if you contact me outside of the form.

Thanks everyone!

***SOLD!!!***
Tunerworks Performance Inc.
403-398-9833 ext 25
Please email bryan@tunerworks.com for pricing.
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!