Author Topic: Ej207 pvc lines and evap delete  (Read 936 times)

Offline Thatbeauty

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 1995 wrx Sti "555", 2001 bugeye sti (sold), 1998 outback, 1993 WRX
Ej207 pvc lines and evap delete
« on: February 09, 2019, 05:37:37 pm »
Hey, I’m doing head gaskets in my v7 sti and broke the Evan solenoid. How do you guys go about properly deleting the whole Evap system? Also does anyone have pics of how the stock pvc/breather lines are routed on the v7? I unfortunately lost all the pics that I had of how they went back.

Offline Dr Beans

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 2018 Canyon & 2001 STI
Re: Ej207 pvc lines and evap delete
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 10:08:56 am »
You will need a reflash to remove the check engine light if you decide to not put it back.

Here's a picture from my car.

There's also a small vacuum line on the bottom of the solenoid that connects to the brass fuel lines that run underneath the manifold.

Offline BoMbS

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2001 Subaloo STi
Re: Ej207 pvc lines and evap delete
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 11:32:01 pm »
Hey, I’m doing head gaskets in my v7 sti and broke the Evan solenoid. How do you guys go about properly deleting the whole Evap system? Also does anyone have pics of how the stock pvc/breather lines are routed on the v7? I unfortunately lost all the pics that I had of how they went back.

Damn, I should check here more often, I see no one answered your question about the breather hoses routing, but I'm sure it's too late by now...   I just replaced all my breather hoses, and I made a map of the lines when I did it.  Ignore the sizes I listed, they are actually metric if you are replacing things.  Hopefully this helps someone, could be handy if you are adding an AOS.