Author Topic: Back seat cover for dogs  (Read 1005 times)

Offline greener

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2013 DGM WRX
Back seat cover for dogs
« on: January 07, 2019, 05:46:02 pm »
Hi dog owners! My girlfriend has a ~80 black lab and Id like to get a cover for the back seat of my 2013 wrx sedan and I was wondering what other members are using? I was thinking something like this https://www.amazon.ca/seat-covers-cars-YoGi-Prime/dp/B01DZXYSJC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1546907356&sr=8-3&keywords=backseat+dog+cover  but I was thinking it would be nice if it covered the door panels a bit more. Also our lack of independent head rest would prevent me from using the hammock style function.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Mason

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 2 feet and a heart beat
Re: Back seat cover for dogs
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:20:14 pm »
I have a similar one, make sure they cover the side of the seat, other wise they will still get filthy. Also depending on the dog (mine) they will high center themselves near the console making for an interesting emergence stop.

Offline djteako

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: '19 Sti
Re: Back seat cover for dogs
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 10:27:38 am »
I have a similar one to that as well. They work great, and can be quickly undone from the front seats so the back seat is usable. just don't forget to order the door panels as well !!!!
I'll admit I am old. In my day of tuning cars, all you needed was a long flat blade screwdriver, a custom bent 9/16" wrench, and a timing light!