Author Topic: SOLD: Property in SW Calgary T3H area  (Read 427 times)

Offline locotoy

• Stubbly Faced
    • IG's Shit
  • Ride: Slow & Rusty Toyota
SOLD: Property in SW Calgary T3H area
« on: June 01, 2019, 10:27:57 AM »
SOLD!

MLS link
In case anyone is looking for a nice townhouse in that part of the city. I'll be happy to answer any questions about the property, the community and the neighbourhood but all showing requests would have to be done via a realtor, i.e. no personal showing.

- Ian  G.

Offline Canuckrz

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 06 Lexus IS350
Re: For Sale: Property in SW Calgary T3H area
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 10:32:11 AM »
No pictures of the garage in the real estate posting, why is this always a thing.

Offline VTAKLOL

• Patchy Faced
  • Ride: 2002 Ver. 7 STi Sport Wagon
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 12:12:58 PM »
No pictures of the garage in the real estate posting, why is this always a thing.

Because most people buying homes aren’t car enthusiasts and could care less what the garage looks like, as long as they can park their vehicle(s) in it.
I share your frustration though.  >:(

Offline locotoy

• Stubbly Faced
    • IG's Shit
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 02:36:12 PM »

Because most people buying homes aren’t car enthusiasts and could care less what the garage looks like, as long as they can park their vehicle(s) in it.
I share your frustration though.  >:(

Here's one picture of the garage...

It's not exactly a true 2 car tandem garage, that part was copied from the listing back in 2008 when I bought it, I did told my realtor about this and the correction will be made soon.

I did some measurements on my own, realtors tend to measure only the living spaces, they don't know that car dudes actually live in the garage  :D
Here are my measurements:
10' 7" (or 127") at its widest
8' 10" (or 106") at its narrowest (it gets narrow around the furnace/water tank area)
18' (or 216") length on the wide area
27' 2" (or 326") total length
9' 7" (or 115") height

Now with those numbers 2 2019 WRX's (180.9" X2 = 361.8") definitely would not fit but if you consider that it was built in 2004 and if you use 2004 vehicles like for instance a Toyota RAV4 at 166" and a Toyota Echo hatchback at 147" (166+147=313), then it is possible. ;) Otherwise you could look at it as a single car garage with lots of storage or workshop space.

There will be an Open House next weekend, either Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Keep checking back on the MLS link for the actual time and day. In case anyone is interested?
- Ian  G.

Offline DaDuke99

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • For the Swarm!
  • Ride: 13 DGM STI, 03 Forester 2.5X, 01 Forester S, 92 Justy
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 02:58:07 PM »
I reckon  you could fit 3-4 Justys in there  ^-^

Offline RedBimmer93

• rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 10:24:20 PM »

Here's one picture of the garage...

It's not exactly a true 2 car tandem garage, that part was copied from the listing back in 2008 when I bought it, I did told my realtor about this and the correction will be made soon.

So, only one of these garage doors belongs to your house? It looks like one property spans over top of all three of the garage doors, and there are no entrances next to the other two doors, so it looks like one property owns all 3

I'm confused :-X

Offline locotoy

• Stubbly Faced
    • IG's Shit
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 05:06:10 PM »
So, only one of these garage doors belongs to your house? It looks like one property spans over top of all three of the garage doors, and there are no entrances next to the other two doors, so it looks like one property owns all 3

I'm confused :-X

The layout might be confusing from what you see on the front. The upper front unit is mine, my entrance door is the one you see on the pic with the realtor lock box and my garage is the one beside it. The middle garage belongs to the lower rear unit and the entrance door for that one is on the rear right side of the building. The garage on the right side belongs to the upper rear unit and the entrance door for that is on the immediate right side of the building. And everything is mirrored on the left side of the building for the other 3 units. Hope that explains it. :D

Another OPEN HOUSE Sunday August 11 from 2:00-4:00pm.
- Ian  G.