Author Topic: Zaider's V7 RSTI Project - COMPLETE  (Read 262443 times)

Offline Elias

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 2007 STi Limited
Re: Zaider's V7 RSTI Project
« Reply #2400 on: March 03, 2013, 11:00:29 pm »
Nice choice for a replacement Z!
Elias

Offline justin

• Stubbly Faced
  • Ride: 08 Subaru Impreza, 90 Nissan 300zx
« Reply #2401 on: March 03, 2013, 11:51:20 pm »
I just read this entire thread cause it was an NA only to find out that you sold it.  Bad timing on my part cause I could use lots of advice from ya.  But you cant go wrong with Audi so congrats on your purchase.

Offline THE EDJ

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • THE EDJ on Flickr
  • Ride: Explorer
« Reply #2402 on: March 10, 2013, 10:31:01 am »
Nice work Z. It's been a pleasure watching your project progress and now, conclude. Good things will always come to an end, usually to make way for things even better. Congrats on the new purchase and thanks for your input and contribution to this great community! Cheers!
"Experiencing the world through endless second hand information isn't enough. If we want authenticity, we have to initiate it." ~ Travis Rice
THE EDJ on flickr

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
Re: Zaider's V7 RSTI Project - COMPLETE
« Reply #2403 on: March 18, 2013, 09:20:32 am »
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. It's been a blast.

The part-out has slowly begun and if you're interested in any of the parts, check here:
http://www.westernsubaruclub.com/smf/index.php?topic=33574.0

If you've read this whole thread and are wondering about doing a swap, I wrote a post about my thoughts on a swap and you can find it here:
http://www.westernsubaruclub.com/smf/index.php?topic=17231.0

If you've got specific questions about doing a swap that either this thread or that one don't answer, feel free to send me a PM. I received a lot of help from other members while doing my project and will try to help you out.

Thanks for reading.
-Z
Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence