Author Topic: +1 For Scott Subaru  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
+1 For Scott Subaru
« on: May 11, 2009, 01:04:02 pm »
Just wanted to post up and let everyone know that I had a great experience buying parts from Scott Subaru. Jim was great to deal with and answered emails promptly. When I went up to Red Deer to pick up mine (and some other members') parts, he had them all ready to go and it was a really smooth transaction. He even came out to check out my car. Also, their pricing beat anyone else I could find, hands down.

Thanks again to Jim.

- Z
Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence

D-cal

Re: +1 For Scott Subaru
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 02:26:53 pm »
Thanks for letting us know who to deal with. I have some big stuff I wanna order, looks like it will be with Jim/Scott Subaru.

Thexad

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 01:06:35 pm »
Yeah,
Jim and his crew do a good job here in Red Deer. They did my Uppipe install for me, and they go out of their way to answer questions... Thanks again...

Chad

Offline Scottsville

• Stubbly Faced
  • Scott Subaru
    • Scott Subaru
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 11:21:03 am »
Glad we could help gents! Thanks for the feedback...our parts department is definitely happy that you're happy! Feel free to PM or E-Mail us with any questions you have about any parts...chances are we can find them and give you a great deal! We're getting more and more orders from WSC everyday, thanks!
Scott Subaru. "Where A Better Vehicle Awaits!"