Author Topic: Husky and Weathertech floor mats are now available at Dale's  (Read 1666 times)

Offline dalesalignmentandbrake

• Beards Comin in Nice
    • Dales Motorsport
  • Ride: '15 STi- white '17 Forester XT- white
Husky and Weathertech floor mats are now available at Dale's
« on: December 01, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »
These great products are now available at Dale's

Prices starting at $70

jason@dalesmotosport.com

The WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor Mats are made out of an odorless compound, that have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand.  Our proprietary engineered resin ensures that these mats will not curl, crack or harden in sub-zero weather.

Our All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a protective, non-stick finish to make cleanup quick and easy.  WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor Mats meet FMVSS302 and are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards, your assurance of quality.  Choose from Black, Tan or Grey to complement virtually any interior color.

Rear mats are designed to be trimmed so that they may be customized to fit almost any vehicle.  Please take your old floor mats out before installing your new WeatherTech® floor mats.  All-Weather Floor Mats were intended to give the best possible protection for your vehicle floor.  Many of our front mat applications are vehicle specific, while others are determined to be the best possible fit for the application from our many shapes and sizes.  Please note that the on-screen color representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual product colors due to variance in monitor calibrations.

Husky Liners® set the standard in automotive floor protection with the introduction of the original custom-fit floor and cargo liners. Now referred to as Classic Style™, this innovative concept provides the coverage and protection not available with a common "flat" car floor mat. The Classic Style™ includes vehicle applications starting from the mid-1970s and features a rugged looking "diamond tread" pattern, with patented "Nibs" to help keep your floor liners from shifting. Spills and inclement weather are no match for this custom-fit floor liner, with its raised containment walls and tread pattern the mess stays away from your shoes. With a lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking, it is hard to beat the value of this great product.

Toll free: 855-315-3253 or 604 530 9160
Price match guarantee and free shipping on orders over $400Can

Offline Claw

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 05LGT | [s]06S2k[/s]
Re: Husky and Weathertech floor mats are now available at Dale's
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 12:33:17 am »
Hi guys..  please provide a quote for Husky Liners for a 2014 Forester shipped to Edmonton, Alberta.  Thanks!
They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Offline Dev

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: Magic Carpet
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 12:35:07 am »
Hi guys..  please provide a quote for Husky Liners for a 2014 Forester shipped to Edmonton, Alberta.  Thanks!

Also interested if we can possibly save on shipping?
My 2006 STI Build:*Sold*
Project "Panda"
My 2014 XT Build: *Sold*
Project "Panda" #2
My 2016 Golf R Build Project "Panda" #3

Offline 98GF8Pretty

• Patchy Faced
  • Highway Star!
    • One Soul Thrust
  • Ride: 98 GF8 Paint Code 406,03 GTI 1.8T
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 09:20:00 am »
Me too!  Any chance Husky or Weathertech do JDM molds?  I rather avoid trim to fit if possible.
Also in Edmonton.
U R A BUS

Offline Claw

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 05LGT | [s]06S2k[/s]
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 01:37:32 am »
Jason -- still up for getting a GB together like we had discussed mid-May?

Seems there might be sufficient interest..  post up the details here (or in the GB section) if you are.  I PM'd you last week but haven't heard back.

Thanks,
They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?