Author Topic: *** What kind of name brand wheels you'd like to see coming??  (Read 1293 times)

Offline www.JDMPlace.com

• Patchy Faced
Haven't had time to do a thread like this for a while. customers always ask what kind of wheels we can get in japan? the real question is, what kind of wheels you guys like to see?

the wheels sector have changed quite a bit over the years. i remember back in 04 i've recommended people to run 8" width +35 offset wheels on them STIs and all i get is doubts, skeptical looks and comments. now people finally catch onto wider and more aggressive fitments (about time yo~). so, iam taking ideas and special requests of what wheels you guys like to see coming in the up coming shipment that we're preparing now.

feel free to post up brands, sizes, models etc... if you're seriously looking to request certain wheels and don't mind waiting for it, hit me up with PM and i'll get you some more details.

btw, as usual. name brand wheels only. don't deal with replicas, you can find them anywhere.

cheers!  :D
Phillip

JDM-P Japanese Domestic Market Place

e-mail: phillip@jdmplace.com

ADDRESS: 7828 Kennedy Rd. Unit 1-E
Tel: (905) 480 0887

Offline seat safety switch

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Snowmen with fezzes are ardent rally fans.
    • seat safety switch
  • Ride: Junk
Re: *** What kind of name brand wheels you'd like to see coming??
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 05:49:58 pm »
Speedline, Braid, Compomotive... Those would be nice to import since the supply is relatively low here.

Offline cmyles

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 90 Miata
Re: *** What kind of name brand wheels you'd like to see coming??
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 08:31:08 am »
18x10.5 Low Offset 5x114.3  ;D
Current Vehicles
// 1990 Miata MX-5 || 09 WRX Hatch \\

Past Vehicles:
01 S/TB, 08 Spec.B, 05 Foz, 05 A4, 06 IS350, 05 LGT, 06 2.5i, 07 STi, 04 WRX, 95 GC8, 95 BG5, 94 EJ1