Author Topic: 2014-2015 Fantasy Football Discussion  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Zaider

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • <shifty eyes>
  • Ride: Oh look at the kitty!
2014-2015 Fantasy Football Discussion
« on: September 04, 2014, 05:44:47 pm »
Anyone else in a League? I am doing an 8 man league via snake draft.

I lost my league last year. CJ Spiller was my #1 Pick and uckfayed me over and over. So I took him out and then he runs in a couple TD's. Punishment (the Sacko) is that I have to wear a Tebow jersey every Sunday during the season. Its a Jets jersey.. so that's even worse. I am going to South America for three months and bringing the jersey with me to make sure I don't welch on the punishment.

Hoping I wont repeat this year, but I was last to draft (and had to autodraft!), so I am not off to a great start.

My team as it stands today:

QB: Matt Stafford
RB: DeMarco Murray
RB: Montee Ball
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Victor Cruz
TE: Dennis Pitta
R/W/T: Alfred Morris
K: Brandon McManus
DEF: Seahawks
DP: Chandler Jones

BN: Russel Wilson, Tony Gerhart, Mark Ingram, Brandon Cooks, Julian Edelman, Cordarelle Paterson

I know... I really don't need two QB's... because its only an 8 man league so there are plenty left, but I am not sure who I need to pickup just yet, so I'll keep em both until I need something.
Go home Subaru. You're drunk.
Quote from: seat safety switch
audis are disposable suicide machines with 700lb of stupid interior itshay glued to them and 200 more horsepower than it needs so that their owners can never bring on track or drive anywhere more aggressively than a camry except when weaving in and out of traffic and letting the traction control soak up their incompetence