Author Topic: Anyone running IAG stage 2 tuff Short Block  (Read 7568 times)

Offline Rathburn

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Pork chop sandwiches
  • Ride: Generic SUV
Re: Anyone running IAG stage 2 tuff Short Block
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2017, 03:07:49 pm »
This thread is uckfaying bonkers.

Just like ur life.

Is illmotion's sunday school where you learn about how Stance Jesus scraped for your sins?
Roxanne - 2015 WRX Ginger - 1990 Civic Si
Avatar courtesy of Wong Photography

Offline jutes

• WSC Pot Stick Posse
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: Chev // 18’ X1
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2017, 09:17:04 pm »

I dunno everyone I've ever met with a BMW calls it a piece of crap and theres always 15 things that dont work and they always just spent a million dollars buying a totally nonsensical part like an rpm based heater blower motor soft start thats not available anymore and for some reason has to be specially made just for them and shipped via sailboat from europe.

I've never had an issue finding parts for my /Ms. Hell I could have gone to napa and just thrown their stuff on instead of OEM. There are a lot of dumb people who own these cars out of warranty and solely rely on dealerships, well no itshay it costs more to fix them there.

On a separate note I now drive a 2010 TL AWD. Has the same hp/tq rating as a stock STI, way more reliable, fuel efficient and so much more comfortable on long trips. Plus I don't fear for the engine overboosting and exploding every time I pass on the highway.

Offline coop3422

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2015 Audi S4 6MT
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2017, 10:15:34 pm »
I've never had an issue finding parts for my /Ms. Hell I could have gone to napa and just thrown their stuff on instead of OEM. There are a lot of dumb people who own these cars out of warranty and solely rely on dealerships, well no itshay it costs more to fix them there.

On a separate note I now drive a 2010 TL AWD. Has the same hp/tq rating as a stock STI, way more reliable, fuel efficient and so much more comfortable on long trips. Plus I don't fear for the engine overboosting and exploding every time I pass on the highway.

Did you get a 6spd out auto? I wanted one with a 6spd, but there weren't any nice ones at the time so got my Infiniti.

Offline jutes

• WSC Pot Stick Posse
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: Chev // 18’ X1
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2017, 11:13:40 pm »
Did you get a 6spd out auto? I wanted one with a 6spd, but there weren't any nice ones at the time so got my Infiniti.

Went with an auto A-Spec (which is just a TL with some aero). Wanted an auto because shifting was getting annoying for DD and for a car like this it doesn't matter anyway.

Offline coop3422

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2015 Audi S4 6MT
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2017, 03:14:12 pm »
Went with an auto A-Spec (which is just a TL with some aero). Wanted an auto because shifting was getting annoying for DD and for a car like this it doesn't matter anyway.

A-Spec's are nice, that's what I was hunting for. Main reason I wanted the 6spd is because it is supposedly really good, similar to my s2k. Ended up with an auto anyway, but I think I'll be happy having it the first snow storm we get and not having to clutch in traffic.