Author Topic: Vendor Review.  (Read 2340 times)

Offline mars636

• The Garage Gnome
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: White Ford Bronco
Vendor Review.
« on: November 24, 2008, 04:05:43 pm »
Just wanted to let everyone know the positive experience i am having with Grimmspeed.  I ordered a part and had a fitment issue,  I called them and explained the issue.  They went to find one to make sure that it would fit they are getting it coated and shipping it out all in the same day!!  They even told me to keep the old one until the new one arrives, and they will have a prepaid shipping lable in the box to ship it back.  They assured me that they will do everything they can to make this right.  I understand that there will always be parts that will have fitment issues,  but it is good to know that there is a vendor that will stand behind their product and go through all this to make things right.  I would not hesitate to order from these guys.   And I will be ordering from them again in the future.

Cheers
Stuart

Offline pearl boxer

• WSC Supporter
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: will be teh fastest one day
Re: Vendor Review.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 04:15:17 pm »
That's good to hear man.  GrimmSpeed has been getting some really good reviews.  This just adds to that!

Offline GrantC

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Motorsports is fun.
  • Ride: Fender stripes, a high flow cat, yellow high beams, and an exhaust.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 05:57:57 pm »
+1.

They also have nice gaskets!

Offline Pee_Sack

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 07:27:41 pm »
+1 to grimmspeed also.

I ordered a full exhaust gasket kit for my swap this weekend and all gaskets were as described and fit perfectly.

I also replaced my header - UP gasket with the 2x thick just to make sure I don't get leaks.

Offline GrantC

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Motorsports is fun.
  • Ride: Fender stripes, a high flow cat, yellow high beams, and an exhaust.
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 08:44:45 pm »
I wonder where Jag is?

I think he's got their P&P and coated manifold.

Offline GrimmSpeed

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 01:43:53 pm »
Just wanted to let everyone know the positive experience i am having with Grimmspeed.  I ordered a part and had a fitment issue,  I called them and explained the issue.  They went to find one to make sure that it would fit they are getting it coated and shipping it out all in the same day!!  They even told me to keep the old one until the new one arrives, and they will have a prepaid shipping lable in the box to ship it back.  They assured me that they will do everything they can to make this right.  I understand that there will always be parts that will have fitment issues,  but it is good to know that there is a vendor that will stand behind their product and go through all this to make things right.  I would not hesitate to order from these guys.   And I will be ordering from them again in the future.

Cheers
Stuart

Stuart,

Thank you for the kind words, we hope the rest of the install goes smoother then originally!

Let us know how everything goes!

Mike

Offline Jag

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 04:53:42 pm »
I wonder where Jag is?

I think he's got their P&P and coated manifold.

Jag is getting lost in the billions of posts that appear daily on these forums!

Back to the topic, I do have the P&P coated manifolds and hiflow x-pipe with the appropriate gaskets, as well as their turbo to downpipe and downpipe to midpipe gaskets and they're all working perfectly!

These guys are great to work with and have great quality products!