Author Topic: Pokémon Go  (Read 10487 times)

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
  • Ride: 2020 Tacoma TRD | i used to have a cool wrx
Re: Pokémon Go
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2016, 07:00:47 am »
GF & I are still having a lot of fun playing this.  There are still some we don't have (arcanine, garydos..) and we're chasing the 3x highest starter Pokemon (Charizard, etc.)   Got Blastoise fully evolved last night but kinda crappy from level 700 to 1000 evolution.

New walking system / update is cool and they've updated the KM's tracking a bit so it's more accurate it seems!

Second low level Lapras last night..

Offline Polaris

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Couldn't become a real doctor
  • Ride: 2005 LGT
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2016, 08:39:36 am »
That Lapras :(

I saw that they updated the game with the buddy system, I'll have to give this game another go. I just made Growlithe my buddy in order to get candies for Arcanine, but it's 3km for one candy :(

I thought it was 40 Magikarp candies for Gyrados..re-read it and cried when it said 400

Offline Markkenko

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 1998 Version 5 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type R V-Limited
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2016, 09:45:15 pm »
Opened the app for the first time in weeks only to get an error message. Apparently the game is no longer supported by rooted, or unlocked phones. That puts an end to the game for me then.... It was dying out for me, but that really just put the nail in the coffin unfortunately.

Offline Canuckrz

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 06 Lexus IS350
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2016, 10:18:20 pm »
Indeed, it was a bit of a heavy handed move on their part. It was done to combat all the gps spoofers sitting at home capturing all the gyms around the cities with multiple accounts; in the end as usual the few douchebags ruin it for everyone else. Thankfully this is the one phone in a fair while that I haven't bothered rooting so I'm not out for the count yet.