Author Topic: Guess who's back? Ready to serve the WSC community!  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
Guess who's back? Ready to serve the WSC community!
« on: April 20, 2017, 12:55:24 pm »
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to put up a quick post letting everyone know that I am back at Tunerworks and ready to help out the community. For those of you who don't remember or don't know, I worked here at Tunerworks back in 2014, but have been on the forum under my own personal account (Jukka) since 2013.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop a quick line letting everyone know that if they need anything, come see me. We deal with a great selection of products in the aftermarket, but I can also get either OEM or OEM quality stock replacement parts for doing suspension work, brake jobs, and general maintenance.

Looking forward to helping out!

Bryan
Tunerworks Performance Inc.
403-398-9833 ext 25
Please email bryan@tunerworks.com for pricing.
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!

Offline LilDrunkenSmurf

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • This is why I can't own nice things..
  • Ride: hopefully doesn't trigger ekai
Re: Guess who's back? Ready to serve the WSC community!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 01:05:45 pm »
Congrats!

If the sea was vodka, and I was a duck.
I would swim to the bottom, and drink my way up.
But the sea isn't vodka, and I'm not a duck.
So give me the vodka, and stfu.
If you're having forum problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your post ain't one.

Offline RedBimmer93

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2008 Legacy Spec B, and Two Mopar gas guzzlers
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 10:31:25 pm »
My legacy needs some new bushings. I will remember to hit you up  :)

Offline jellynuts

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Delay No More
  • Ride: 07 STI, 15 Odyssey
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 10:21:46 am »
Just want to give props to Bryan who's been able to hook me up with some parts for my BBS at a great price and timely manner, among other things.  Many thanks Bryan!
uckfay, Johnny with the back-handed slap. You're clearly the Oracle.

Check out my work on:  Instagram  FaceBook  Flickr  YouTube

Offline diamondedge

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • stir fryin' noobs
  • Ride: 2007 WRX, 2008 spec.B
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 12:03:21 pm »
I too should give props to Bryan here, he took personal interest in my wheel spacer install and has also helped in getting me numerous performance parts for my WRX.

+1 for this good dude

^Click^
sig by shpixx x diamondedge

Offline cmyles

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 90 Miata
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 12:16:49 pm »
I too should give props to Bryan here, he took personal interest in my wheel spacer install and has also helped in getting me numerous performance parts for my WRX.

+1 for this good dude

+1 for the after hours handys as well.

Just kidding, Brian is da best mang. Always gives 110% and gets customers what they need...  :-*
Current Vehicles
// 1990 Miata MX-5 || 09 WRX Hatch \\

Past Vehicles:
01 S/TB, 08 Spec.B, 05 Foz, 05 A4, 06 IS350, 05 LGT, 06 2.5i, 07 STi, 04 WRX, 95 GC8, 95 BG5, 94 EJ1

Offline Bryan@TunerWorks

• Stubbly Faced
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 01:08:59 pm »

+1 for this good dude

Just kidding, Brian is da best mang. Always gives 110% and gets customers what they need...  :-*

Just want to give props to Bryan who's been able to hook me up with some parts for my BBS at a great price and timely manner, among other things.  Many thanks Bryan!

Thanks guys!

Just a reminder for everyone else, please feel free to reach out to me about any product inquiries you may have and let me know your from WSC (include your SN in any e-mails) and I'll get you the best pricing possible.
Tunerworks Performance Inc.
403-398-9833 ext 25
Please email bryan@tunerworks.com for pricing.
Facebook Flickr YouTube
Cobb / Perrin / Crawford / Cosworth / Areomotive / Performance / ACT / Exedy / DBA Australia / GTSpec / Mishimoto / Koyo / Hawk / Powerslot / Whiteline / Ferodo / Kartboy / Invidia / HRE Wheels / ADV.1 Wheels / Modulare Forged / Forgeline / BBS / Work Wheels / Advan / Volk / Ground Control / Hotchkis / KW Suspensions / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / & many more!