Author Topic: COD: BO4  (Read 2695 times)

Offline milkpumba

• Patchy Faced
  • Hakuna matata
  • Ride: 2017 ISM WRX
Re: COD: BO4
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2018, 09:04:07 pm »
Picked it up for PS4 today from Walmart for $50. PSN: Player___One-

Y u no get it for PC? :'(
I occasionally stream games on Twitch

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
  • Ride: 2020 Tacoma TRD | i used to have a cool wrx
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2018, 10:40:22 pm »
Finally, after trying all weekend, added Seraph to my collection  >:D
Probably the most challenging one so far because you get 6 bullets and it's 2 shots to kill. Got the gun a handful of times, but couldn't get the kill especially when going 1v1 against an AR..

Offline Player One

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Jack of some trades, master of none
  • Ride: 13 WRX Hatch
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2018, 09:04:47 am »
Y u no get it for PC? :'(
More friends on PS4. Might pick it up on Boxing Day, depending on the price.

Offline 10secdream

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • ReflectiveAutoDetailing
  • Ride: 2022 Toyota GR86, 2007 Lexus GX470
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2018, 09:25:08 am »
No need to wait its 30% off still. Sale ends TODAY!

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pc/
2003 Mazda Miata
2015 WRX Build
2004 Forester XT Build

“When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer.”

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2018, 09:50:57 am »
PCMR would not approve.  There's like 8 of us on PC playing, most of us are on every night at 8pm (After the kiddo's go to sleep for the dad, hahaha) ;) ;D

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 2018 WRX
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2018, 11:46:49 am »
Picked it up for PS4 today from Walmart for $50. PSN: Player___One-
My wife just picked this up for me for X-mas on PS4 too. I'll add you up once I actually get the game and installed.

Offline Player One

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2018, 11:49:29 am »
No need to wait its 30% off still. Sale ends TODAY!

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pc/
I will think about it. Tough to justify buying it for both systems so close together.

PCMR would not approve.  There's like 8 of us on PC playing, most of us are on every night at 8pm (After the kiddo's go to sleep for the dad, hahaha) ;) ;D
What game style do you guys play? I don't care for BR at all. Like 0%. Just not my thing.

My wife just picked this up for me for X-mas on PS4 too. I'll add you up once I actually get the game and installed.
Niiiice!

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2018, 12:27:47 pm »
I don't care for BR at all. Like 0%. Just not my thing.

What kind of BR's have you played and what do you dislike about it?

I cannot play Fortnite no matter how much I try (and I've tried plenty of times with the PCMR squad), I just get super dizzy after 20 minutes playing 3rd person. On the other hand, I think I'm well over 500+ hours in PUBG 1st person. So when COD released and it's like PUBG, except 100x more smooth, way less glitches (anyone remember the flying trike bike haha), and overall optimized so much better.

I've played the BO4 Multiplayer, and it's a very different play style than any other COD in history. Dominated by dual wielding Saug's (literally the only guns anyone uses) and I didn't enjoy it much. Although I gave it a fair effort of 10 hours or so, still I don't get anywhere near the thrill I get while winning a BR match. Here's some Reddit thoughts on the multiplayer, I agree with everything: https://www.reddit.com/r/Blackops4/comments/9qo032/everything_wrong_with_bo4_multiplayer/

Watching the player count drop down slowly, reaching top 20.. then top 10.. top 5.. maxing the volume on the headphones listening to every single sound and pinpointing exactly where the last guy is. Landing the cleanest headshot and the sound response back... Everyone I play with agreed, you get the shakes after a win for a good 10 minutes ;D ;D ;D

Let us know your thoughts on it once you've gotten some games. I'm sure I'll give it another chance in the future if I get bored of BR. Although, Zombies is also my jam ahaha

Offline Dylan780

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2008 Honda CR-V
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2018, 01:12:42 pm »

Watching the player count drop down slowly, reaching top 20.. then top 10.. top 5.. maxing the volume on the headphones listening to every single sound and pinpointing exactly where the last guy is. Landing the cleanest headshot and the sound response back... Everyone I play with agreed, you get the shakes after a win for a good 10 minutes ;D ;D ;D

Damn, reading this at work just got me way too excited to go home and play haha.

I have yet to win a match of Blackout but I haven't played any sort of CoD in years so I am still getting back into the groove. Also, this is my first time playing any sort of BR game.

Offline Player One

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2018, 01:19:10 pm »
What kind of BR's have you played and what do you dislike about it?
I've played FN and Blackout a handful of times. I don't care for the pace of play or the strategy of it. Again, just not my thing.

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2018, 01:20:33 pm »
Dude this itshay is SO fun with friends when you win, like all 4 of you just screaming from pure excitement and adrenaline combined hahahahaa .. I never any of my friends could be so loud. I tell 10sec once I'm on a roll, few weeks ago here I picked up my favorite gun and scope setup, "Aight bro fair warning turn your volume down I'm gonna be way too hype once I land a shot with this"   .... 7 kills later hahahahaha

I've played FN and Blackout a handful of times. I don't care for the pace of play or the strategy of it. Again, just not my thing.

Ah yes, I knew you said not your thing haha just was wondering what about it made it not your thing!! I can see the pace and strategy, although I don't find much strategic because there's SO much luck with it. Luck of your gun spawns, luck of the airplane path where you drop, luck of where the zone is going to go, etc.! 

Too slow pace maybe? Cuz multiplayer is insanely fast, like I get in a match with someone who goes 0 / 20 deaths within 1 minute because you just instant spawn within 0.002 seconds and run straight into line of fire and die again. That I find frustrating, you have no control, and then you're stuck with a bunch of randoms unless you have enough friends to make up a full squad (but then you get matched up against other full squads who more often than not are really damn good at the game hahah).

I like the BR can be whatever pace you want. Some games we drop super hot right into the middle of the town and there's 10+ gunfights between groups. Other games we'll go for a slower match and drop smaller houses further away from the center and take our time looting around. Those matches I find the gunfights are long range sniping / 3x scopes, often through fields and hills as you make your way to the zones. So that is my favorite thing about the BR - Every match is different, every match is whatever you make of it, and it's a lot of luck. 

Multiplayer, like 90% of the time the team is either stacked or not, it's a fine line of good vs bad!! Then you get stuck with someone who has no idea and just continuously suicides by running straight in blind and dieng 20 times ;D

Offline 10secdream

• Vendor
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • ReflectiveAutoDetailing
  • Ride: 2022 Toyota GR86, 2007 Lexus GX470
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2018, 01:25:18 pm »
Damn, reading this at work just got me way too excited to go home and play haha.

I have yet to win a match of Blackout but I haven't played any sort of CoD in years so I am still getting back into the groove. Also, this is my first time playing any sort of BR game.

Playing on PC?
2003 Mazda Miata
2015 WRX Build
2004 Forester XT Build

“When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer.”

Offline Player One

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2018, 01:41:19 pm »
Talking about video games instead of working
I get that, and it certainly is exciting, just not the type of gameplay I enjoy. I'm about that TDM lyfe. BR games are just like Search and Destroy, just way more players and I wasn't a fan of that either.

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2018, 01:51:31 pm »
I get that, and it certainly is exciting, just not the type of gameplay I enjoy. I'm about that TDM lyfe. BR games are just like Search and Destroy, just way more players and I wasn't a fan of that either.

Have you gone 0 - 20 and got bent over by someone @ 80 with dual Saug's yet? 
(Cuz that's when/ why I stopped playing TDM hahaha, and took my frustrations to Reddit asking them to fix it ;D)

Offline Player One

• Beards Comin in Nice
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2018, 02:00:43 pm »
Have you gone 0 - 20 and got bent over by someone @ 80 with dual Saug's yet? 
(Cuz that's when/ why I stopped playing TDM hahaha, and took my frustrations to Reddit asking them to fix it ;D)
Got hit pretty hard yesterday in a Nuketown match but not 0-20.

Offline LilDrunkenSmurf

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • This is why I can't own nice things..
  • Ride: hopefully doesn't trigger ekai
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2018, 02:01:12 pm »
If the sea was vodka, and I was a duck.
I would swim to the bottom, and drink my way up.
But the sea isn't vodka, and I'm not a duck.
So give me the vodka, and stfu.
If you're having forum problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your post ain't one.

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2018, 02:07:18 pm »
Hahahah pretty much sums it up ;D ;D   There's one video somewhere where this guy drops down a barbwire trap INSIDE THE SPAWN and literally just they spawn and die he ended up like 40-0 or something like that

Offline Dylan780

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • Ride: 2008 Honda CR-V
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2018, 03:13:49 pm »
Playing on PC?

Nah, Xbox one. I don't think I will end up getting it for PC.

DaDuke99

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2018, 05:26:32 pm »
I bought it mainly for gun game, domination, and zombies... not in that order.
I'm not adept enough with a keyboard and mouse yet to play blackout, have to hone my mouse skills more. It'd be nice to have a controller playlist for hard-won-over PC gamers like myself, I'm so used to controllers it's become a pretty good handicap.
I literally haven't seen a single player with dual anything Spencer lol not sure what you're talking about  ;D

I'm down for playing whenever, my tag is DaDuke99#1911

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2018, 09:01:34 pm »
I bought it mainly for gun game, domination, and zombies... not in that order.
I'm not adept enough with a keyboard and mouse yet to play blackout, have to hone my mouse skills more. It'd be nice to have a controller playlist for hard-won-over PC gamers like myself, I'm so used to controllers it's become a pretty good handicap.
I literally haven't seen a single player with dual anything Spencer lol not sure what you're talking about  ;D

I'm down for playing whenever, my tag is DaDuke99#1911

21 minutes of the Saug, but if you don't wanna watch it all just watch 1:00 - 2:00 lol  ;D

DaDuke99

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2018, 09:43:26 pm »
Lots to look forward to I guess haha..

Offline Jukka

• Beards Comin in Nice
  • Ride: 2018 WRX
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2018, 12:09:52 pm »
Finally got around to getting the game installed over the weekend. Played maybe 6 rounds total so far. Dropped in and got killed right away first 3 drops, then got top 15, top 6 and top 3 in the next 3 games. The top 3, my entire squad dropped somewhere different and got killed within the first 2 minutes. Round finished up with me vs 7 others from 2 squads and with 5 kills under my belt. Not too bad for the first hour and a half of playing.

Offline kijho

• WSC Moderator
  • Rivaling ZZ-TOP
    • @Shpixx
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2018, 05:16:05 pm »
I thought I had the 200m Kill for about 1 second... ;D ;D   Only 155m :(

Food Network Ft. 10SecDream..

Offline funk32

• Rivaling ZZ-TOP
  • it never ends..... avatar courtesy of Danny